Review Detail

Young Adult Fiction 2077
Great book
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

It's hard to find a book about plus size girls,but this book is good. Not the best but its good. I could relate to Celeste. The plot is great,the charaters are OK,the writing style it could be better. The book is a slow read overall
Good Points
I could relate to Celeste being plus size my self!
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Look Both Ways

0.0 (0)
This story was going to begin like all the best...
Ashes (The Wings Trilogy: Adam, #3)

0.0 (0)
"The truth was, I wasn’t on anyone’s side except Claire’s....
Fire (The Wings Trilogy: Adam, #2)

0.0 (0)
After being killed by demons, former angel Adam wakes up...
Spark (The Wings Trilogy: Adam, #1)

0.0 (0)
"It came out of nowhere. A sweep of emotions. Love,...
The Twin

0.0 (0)
After their parents divorced, 10-year-old twins Ivy and Iris were...
Devil Darling Spy

0.0 (0)
It's 1940, and Sarah Goldstein is hiding in plain sight...
The Life Below

4.0 (1)
It was hard enough for Naomi to leave Leo, a...
Mr Penguin and the Fortress of Secrets (Mr Penguin #2)

0.0 (0)
Meet Mr. Penguin―Adventurer (And Penguin!) When Mr. Penguin...
Famous by Default

0.0 (0)
Jax Buried, By my family's fame. Dying to escape...
Sword and Pen (Great Library Book, #5)

0.0 (0)
With the future of the Great Library in doubt,...
Butterfly Yellow

0.0 (0)
Perfect for fans of Elizabeth Acevedo, Ibi Zoboi, and...
Jonny Lambert's Construction Site

0.0 (0)
A beautifully illustrated book for babies featuring lots of noisy...
Pop-Up Peekaboo! Baby Animals

0.0 (0)
Take your toddler on a rain forest adventure and find...
Seven Deadly Shadows

0.0 (0)
Seventeen-year-old Kira Fujikawa has never had it easy. She’s...
Pet
Pet

0.0 (0)
The highly-anticipated, genre-defying new novel by award-winning author Akwaeke...
Gray (The Wings Trilogy, #3)

0.0 (0)
The long anticipated finale to the Wings Trilogy. ...

Latest Member Reviews

A Straw Man

"The story: Melody, the younger sister of Charlie, the main character of the previous book, is now..."
Girl at Heart

"'Girl at Heart' by Kelly Oram is a sweet, entertaining, easy read that any lover of YA romance will adore...."
Girl at Heart

"What I loved: Just about everything. This was an adorable YA Contemporary Romance with a surprisingly well-rounded..."
Girl at Heart

"I know better than to start a Kelly Oram book at bedtime. I know better, yet I do it with..."
Tin Men

"Tin Men by Amalie Jahn The story: After losing his estranged father, Charlie Johnson’s..."
Tin Men

"Would you risk your future to discover your past? What I Loved: The premise of..."
A Straw Man

"'A Straw Man' by Amalie Jahn is the third and final installment in her 'Clay Lion' series. Melody, the sister..."
A Straw Man

"n the third and final installment in the ‘The Clay Lion’ trilogy, Charlie’s little sister Melody takes her own trip..."
Tin Men

"In this continuation of the ‘Clay Lion’ series, Brooke’s boyfriend Charlie takes his own journey into his past and in..."
The Clay Lion

"Brooke’s brother has died a rather sudden death. In Brooke’s world, she can go back in time only once. ..."
Tin Men

"'Tin Men' by Amalie Jahn is the second in her Clay Lion series. The story revolves around Charlie, who learns..."
The Clay Lion

"What I Loved: It isn't easy to balance a story that relies heavily on the emotional feel of each moment..."
Frozen Hearts

"I've never quite read a book like this before. The story: Iona was never meant to live a life..."
Ten Silver Coins: The Battle for Acchora

"An important story about courage in the world. Filled with vivid imagery, the action-packed plot is populated with memorable..."
Ten Silver Coins: The Battle for Acchora

"An important story about courage in the face of danger that is funny, imaginative and filled with amazing and memorable..."
Ignited (Dance of the Elements, #1)

"The Republic is located in the desert and is ruled by the Thirteen. When Jura discovers a blood chain on..."
The Key of F

"The Key of F- Freedom Fight Trilogy#1 by Jennifer Haskin (Goodreads Author) 27143663 Steph Warren's review Nov 18, 2017..."
Sunshine at the Academy: Book 1 of the Sunshine Series

"I really enjoyed this book. It's a futuristic coming of age novel reminiscent of Harry Potter although no magic is..."
HUNTRESS (Life After Book 1)

"Huntress is a young adult novel set in the afterlife. It was a captivating, interesting and adventurous novel. It had..."
HUNTRESS (Life After Book 1)

N/A
""With fantastic world-building, Julie Hall has created an interesting and desirable afterlife. I love the unique take on angels, demons,..."