Review Detail

Young Adult Fiction 20960
Hunger Games: The Greatest Book of all time
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

The Hunger Games is another one of those 'Fight-to-the-death' books. Though some may see it as cliche, I do not know one person who dislikes this book.
Enticing and inspirational, it has a great plot and is a genuinely fantastically written book.
With the annual Hunger Games - where youngsters are stuck in a dome and have to fight until one person is left alive - comes Katniss, who volunteers to save her sister and take her place.
The rest of the book will be left to you to read! I always recommend this book to my friends and family. Such a great, gripping story!
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

0.0 (0)
It's Avery's senior year in high school, and she has...
Peppermint Post

0.0 (0)
'Twas the night before Christmas, when the North Pole's Peppermint...
Stolen from the Studio (Case Closed, #2)

0.0 (0)
Lauren Magaziner’s hilarious and high-stakes middle grade series gets a...

0.0 (0)
What's outside Pleasant Grove? Welcome to Pleasant...
The Wizenard Series: Season One

0.0 (0)
Reggie has never felt destined for greatness. He dreams about...

0.0 (0)
He’s a rebel with a cause… to make my...
TURBO Racers: Escape Velocity

0.0 (0)
The Fast and the Furious meets Transformers in the second...
Bread Lab!

0.0 (0)
It’s a sleepy Saturday morning for most people, but not...
A Thousand No's

0.0 (0)
This empowering picture book teaches readers that even great ideas...
Ronan Boyle and the Swamp of Certain Death (Ronan Boyle, #2)

0.0 (0)
The hilarious sequel to the instant New York Times bestseller,...
Sharko and Hippo

0.0 (0)
With tongue-twisty wordplay and escalating absurdity, this is a fall-down-funny...
The Thing About Bees: A Love Letter

0.0 (0)
A LOVE POEM FROM A FATHER TO HIS TWO SONS,...
The Faithless Hawk (The Merciful Crow, #2)

0.0 (0)
Kings become outcasts and lovers become foes in The Faithless...
Zora's Zucchini

0.0 (0)
The first zucchini of a summer garden is always exciting,...
Libby Loves Science

0.0 (0)
Libby loves science! In this STEM-themed picture book, a companion...
The Hidden Rainbow

0.0 (0)
All the colors of the rainbow are hidden in the...

Latest Member Reviews

The Black Kids

"THE BLACK KIDS is a really poignant read that ties history to the present. Ashley is a senior in high..."
Permanent Record

"In many ways, Permanent Record confused me, irritated me at times, maybe even angered me a little, but eventually wowed..."
The Sullivan Sisters

"Eileen, Claire, and Murphy Sullivan used to be close. They had their special traditions, their shared laughs, and their shared..."
Shatter the Sky (Shatter the Sky, #1)

"SHATTER THE SKY follows, Maren, who has been raised in a small mountain town. She and her girlfriend, Kaia, have..."
To All The Boys I've Loved Before

"This is one of the very few times I will ever say this but here we go.... I preferred the..."
Dry
Dry

"It is a true testament to the authors’ skill that I was literally parched while reading this book. Readers will..."
The Diabolic (The Diabolic #1)

""The Diabolic" is a unique YA dystopian book. In this future, humans have advanced scientifically and technologically, traveling through space..."
Children of Refuge

"CHILDREN OF REFUGE is the second in a series by Margaret Peterson Haddix in which the main characters, Rosi and..."
Children of Exile

"Rosi is twelve-years-old and she and the other children of Fredtown were taken from an unsafe situation with their birth..."
The Rules of Magic

"Franny and Bridget (Jet) along with their brother Vincent are part of the legendary Owen family of witches. Settling in..."
Right Where You Left Me

"Calla Devlin’s sophomore novel offers a look into what happens to those left behind after disaster. The story..."
Right Where You Left Me

"Right Where You Left Me’ is the story of Charlotte. Her mother is a Russian immigrate who works in the..."
Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1)

"I love this book, I even think it’s my favorite Shadowhunter book of them all! (Which is really saying a..."
Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices #2)

"This book was amazing! So amazing! And so heart-breaking. I’m a mess, I need the third book NOW! The..."
Autoboyography

"Do you have tissues? No? Then put this book down and get some, you are going to need them! This..."
Three Day Summer

"August 15-18 is the anniversary of Woodstock music festival! and i relived that time by reading this book! i make..."
First We Were IV

"Remind me again to never read YA Thrillers at night. First We Were IV is a book that has haunted..."
The Geek's Guide to Unrequited Love

"IT'S CONVENTION SEASON!!!! i pretty much picked this book up because I just went to Anime Expo 2017 and I'm..."
Scythe

"When I first started this book, I wasn’t sure I would finish it. I did and I loved..."
P.S. I Still Love You

"all i can feel about this book is envy... this book is just written so well. it still has the..."