But then I read Stone Cold Touch and I was like...
Now I'm like...
Team WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME CHOOSE?!
But seriously, here are 10 reasons you should read Stone Cold Touch...
1. Jennifer L. Armentrout wrote it. You know it's gon' be good!
2. The relationships. They're honest, real and lasting. Layla is a lucky girl.
3. The unique love situation. I'm calling it a "situation" because "triangle" isn't really the right word. Read it, then you'll understand.
4. The club scene.
(I heard the Eagles' song, Hotel California, in my head as I was reading.)
6. The locker scene.
*Insert Brad Pitt's voice... "What's in the locker?! What's in the locker?!"*
7. The introduction of Witches.
(Again, leave it to JLA to make me rethink my, "I don't "do" those." list. I swear, one of these days she's going to make me like owls too. Maybe.)
8. A twist I DID NOT SEE coming!
9. The ending. Which broke my heart and not for the reasons you might expect.
10. And finally, you should read Stone Cold Touch because...
The Power Of Christ Compels You! (Once you read SCT you'll get this reference.)