Review Detail

Money Run Featured
Young Adult Fiction 2945
An Enjoyable Adventure..
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

This book is unique from many YA books that I have read and I enjoyed that about it. This book starts off with action and the action doesn't stop throughout the whole book. We follow Ashley as she tries to do the ultimate heist by stealing a billion-dollar item from a billionaire. While doing this she finds herself too involved in a plan that she didn't know existed.

This book, as said in the description is a thriller. It keeps you on edge page after page. Heath wrote this book wonderfully with the action pacing perfectly along with the twists and turns that occur along the way, there were parts where my mouth would drop open, like WTH just happened?! There was no romance in this book which was unique to me after most books I read contain some type of romance in them and I enjoyed reading a book where it was straight to business.
Ashley was such a unique MC with a strong will and smart brain despite her age. I was in the mood for something different than what I usually read and this book satisfied that need. I would definitely put this book in the older YA category as there were graphic parts that I couldn't imagine a younger child reading. I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a quick, thrilling, adventurous read.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Traitors Among Us

0.0 (0)
World War II may be over. But two sisters are...
The Devil Makes Three

0.0 (0)
When Tess and Eliot stumble upon an ancient book hidden...
African Icons: Ten People Who Shaped History

0.0 (0)
Meet the ten remarkable kings, queens, inventors, scholars, and visionaries...
Liar's Room

0.0 (0)
This spooky stand-alone from MG horror expert Dan Poblocki is...
Manu: A Graphic Novel

0.0 (0)
Set at a magical school for girls, a funny and...
Barakah Beats

0.0 (0)
Twelve-year-old Nimra Sharif has spent her whole life in Islamic...
Cold-Blooded Myrtle (Myrtle Hardcastle #3)

0.0 (0)
Myrtle Hardcastle—twelve-year-old Young Lady of Quality and Victorian amateur detective—is...
How to Get Away with Myrtle (Myrtle Hardcastle #2)

0.0 (0)
Myrtle Hardcastle has no desire to go on a relaxing...
Playing the Cards Your Dealt

0.0 (0)
Ten-year-old Anthony Joplin has made it to double digits! Which...
Kyle's Little Sister

0.0 (0)
My name is Grace, not "Kyle's little sister!" ...
Ground Zero

0.0 (0)
In time for the twentieth anniversary of 9/11, master storyteller...
Final Season

0.0 (0)
From New York Times bestselling author and former NFL player...
Sunny Makes a Splash (Sunny #4)

0.0 (0)
The latest in the New York Times bestselling Sunny series...
The Magical Reality of Nadia (The Magical Reality of Nadia #1)

0.0 (0)
Inspired by the author's real life experiences, this rollicking, charming...
What Adults Don’t Know About Architecture: Inspiring young minds to build a more beautiful world

0.0 (0)
Children are rarely introduced properly to architecture, but there are...
The Curse of the Crystal Cavern (The Pathfinders Society #2)

0.0 (0)
Fresh from their hair-raising adventures in The Mystery of the...

Latest Member Reviews

Spectacle

"WHAT I LOVED: Nathalie Baudin is an extraordinary girl even before she discovers her psychometric abilities. She’s just sixteen,..."
Curse of the Specter Queen

"CURSE OF THE SPECTER QUEEN was an intriguing YA historical fiction with code-breaking, good friends, and imminent danger. Sam works..."
The Shadow War

"What worked: Intriguing mix of Sci-fi with historical set during WWII. There is a lot going on in this engaging..."
Curse of the Specter Queen

"Curse of the Specter Queen by Jenny Elder Moke is Indiana Jones meets The Mummy (1999) and encompasses everything I..."
Jackaby

"This book was a pleasant surprise. Jackaby by William Ritter is the first in the series by the same name...."
Havoc (Haven, #2)

"HAVOC is an intriguing continuation of a YA paranormal romance. In this world, witches and werewolves live side by side..."
Crush (Crave, #2)

"CRUSH is an intense and nail-biting sequel to CRAVE. This second book picks up a few months after the first..."
The Shadow War

"Audiobook review: Following 5 teens trying to survive, THE SHADOW WAR imagines World War II with a..."
The Ravens

"Magically mix of Greek sorority life with sisterhood. Told in two alternating POVs, this story takes place at the ultra-exclusive..."
Kingdom of the Wicked

"Thrills and chills abound in Kerri Maniscalco‘s new release Kingdom of the Wicked. I don’t know where to start! This..."
Toil & Trouble: 15 Tales of Women and Witchcraft

"WHAT I LOVED: The two stories that tie for the best of the anthology are Tess Sharpe’s “The Heart..."
A Wicked Magic

"Friends Dan and Liss find a Black book of magic and try a spell. Only the spell goes terribly..."
Crave

"After the death of her parents, Grace comes to an Alaskan boarding school. Once there, she senses something is 'off'..."
My Calamity Jane

"What worked: This is a fun paranormal twist on historical figures set in the Wild West of 1876. I loved..."
Beast: Face-to- Face with the Florida Bigfoot

"Adam is found on the side of the road after a car crash near a Florida swamp. He's injured, but..."
Crave

"CRAVE is a really engaging new YA fantasy/paranormal romance that follows Grace in the first person. Grace lost her parents..."
Brown Girl Ghosted

"Sixteen-year-old Violet Choudhury has a huge secret. During the day she's part of her Midwestern town's cheer squad and at..."
Now Entering Addamsville

"Zora Novak has been accused of a crime she didn't commit. It doesn't help that her family are known as..."
The Babysitters Coven

"What worked: This is a quirky, humorous at times paranormal novel where a babysitter's club is really a code name..."
Fangs & Fins

"Ivy and Ember are thrown together when their parents marry. One a popular girl, the other a bookworm, they start..."