Review Detail

Young Adult Fiction 5798
Incarnate
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

Ana is considered a no soul. For thousands of years the many souls have been reincarnated over and over, as different people with different features, sometimes as different sexes. But something has happened to make Ana replace another soul. She's called a no soul by everyone else, but maybe she's just a new soul.

Incarnate is a novel that makes you think about the "meaning of life." What does it really mean to live. And what is our life really worth? With the new threat Ana poses, the other souls now wonder if this may be there last time on Earth as well.

Does having infinite number of lives make you live less?
Good Points
I really enjoyed the development of Sam and Ana's relationship. There never seemed to be any unrealistic actions between them like there usually are in YA (i. e. insta-love, super attachment, rushing into things, etc.).
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

How to Make Friends with the Dark

0.0 (0)
Here is what happens when your mother dies. ...
Girl at Heart

0.0 (0)
As the daughter of a successful Major League pitcher, Charlie...
Serious Moonlight

0.0 (0)
After an awkward first encounter, Birdie and Daniel are forced...
Sway

0.0 (0)
In Kat Spears’s hilarious and often poignant debut, high school...
Scarlet Epstein Hates it Here

0.0 (0)
Meet Scarlett Epstein, BNF (Big Name Fan) in her online...
The Beautiful (The Beautiful, #1)

0.0 (0)
New York Times bestselling author Renée Ahdieh returns with...
The End and Other Beginnings: Stories from the Future

0.0 (0)
Bestselling Divergent and Carve the Mark author Veronica Roth...
The Boy Who Dreamt the World

0.0 (0)
Adam is living the dream, literally.... There are two...
Colliding Skies

0.0 (0)
Since Skye Reilly can remember, she has been looking...
What Makes Us

0.0 (0)
A viral video reveals a teen’s dark family history,...
Dating Nashville

0.0 (0)
Becks: How does a straight guy accidentally come out...
Take the Mic: Fictional Stories of Everyday Resistance

0.0 (0)
A young adult anthology featuring fictional stories of everyday...
I Know When You're Going To Die

0.0 (0)
Leonardo Cantrell is a painfully shy sixteen-year-old who cannot look...
Dog and Rabbit

0.0 (0)
A funny, sweet story of unrequited friendship from the creator...
I'm Not Dying with You Tonight

0.0 (0)
Lena and Campbell aren't friends. ...
Symptoms of a Heartbreak

0.0 (0)
The youngest doctor in America, an Indian-American teen makes her...

Latest Member Reviews

Dating Nashville

"If you read the first series, Redefining Me, you got a glimpse at these characters and probably love them just..."
The F Word (Redefining Me book 1)

"'Dating My Best Friend' (former title: 'The F Word') by Michelle MacQueen and Ann Maree Craven delves deeply into themes..."
Pawns (The Wielders of Arantha)

"Pawns by Patrick Hodges is the first book in the Wielders of Arantha series. Complex and creative don’t begin to..."
The Reader

"I devoured The Reader by M.K. Harkins. There’s no other way to describe it. I read it in one sitting..."
Adaptive

"The story: Lune Avery has survived the Elite Trials and escaped the clutches of her tyrant father,..."

"This darker and grittier sequel of Issaura's Claws, steers readers on a journey outside the kingdom of Elysia into the..."
Winter's Captive

"YA fantasy has always been my favorite. However, the past few months, I'd been in a slump. I struggled getting..."
The Fractured Empire

"I don’t know where to start! The Fractured Empire by Robin D. Mahle is the first in the World Apart..."
Tin Men

"Tin Men by Amalie Jahn The story: After losing his estranged father, Charlie Johnson’s..."
Tin Men

"Would you risk your future to discover your past? What I Loved: The premise of..."
Perfectly You

"What I loved: Ivy's character is strong, driven, and even a bit inconsiderate at times. Giving her character flaws..."
COLD DAY IN THE SUN

"An adorable story that has a lot to say. The story: Holland is the only..."
Lily and the Wedding Date Mistake

"'Lily and the Wedding Date Mistake' by Seven Steps is a story of friendship lost and found between main characters..."
Bea and the Bad Boy

"'Bea and the Bad Boy' by Anna Catherine Field is a page-turning story that evolves from two people who don't..."
Igloo High

"'Igloo High' by Jacinthe Dessureault has many of the typical aspects that young adult novels contain, including a popular girl,..."
Super Powers

"The story: Hot on the heels of the event of Super Humans (Book One), we get inside..."
Perfectly Oblivious

"This was a sweet high school love story centered around basketball and missed intentions. What I liked: ..."
The Kilwade Tragedy

"Before I start this review, I do want to let you all know that this book is trigger heavy. The..."
Colliding Skies

" What I loved: The cover, obviously, is gorgeous and eye catching. Skye's character is a genuine..."
Kismet and Karma

"The other side of the story. The Story: We finally get to see just what happened..."