Review Detail

Good Book
I loved the fact that it took me on the trip with her as she went places. I have never left the US. I also liked her voice and since I read it a couple of years ago and I was closer to her age.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Imposters

5.0 (1)
Frey and Rafi are inseparable . . . but very...
Better Than the Movies

5.0 (1)
Liz Buxbaum has always known that Wes Bennett was not...
African Icons: Ten People Who Shaped History

5.0 (1)
Meet the ten remarkable kings, queens, inventors, scholars, and visionaries...
Count to LOVE! (A Bright Brown Baby Board Book)

5.0 (1)
Cuddle up with your little one and get ready to...
The Mystery of the Meanest Teacher: A Johnny Constantine Graphic Novel

0.0 (0)
THE MYSTERY OF THE MEANEST TEACHER: A JOHNNY CONSTANTINE GRAPHIC...

0.0 (0)
A shocking thriller about a group of friends who go...
Bird Boy

0.0 (0)
Take flight in this heartwarming story about a boy who...
Love You By Heart

0.0 (0)
Acclaimed creator of The Word Collector, Happy Dreamer, Say Something,...
Fa-La-La Llama (Touch-and-Feel Board Book)

0.0 (0)
Get ready to deck the halls with these joyful, singing,...
The Oddmire, Book 3: Deepest, Darkest

0.0 (0)
The third adventure in the beloved fantasy series full of...
The Oddmire, Book 2: The Unready Queen

0.0 (0)
Human-raised brothers Tinn and Cole join forces with Fable, daughter...
The Oddmire, Book 1: Changeling

0.0 (0)
Magic is fading from the Wild Wood. To renew it,...
Our Way Back to Always

5.0 (1)
To All the Boys I've Loved Before meets Morgan Matson...
The Last Gate of the Emperor

0.0 (0)
From Kwame Mbalia and Prince Joel David Makonnen comes an...
Traitors Among Us

0.0 (0)
World War II may be over. But two sisters are...
The Devil Makes Three

0.0 (0)
When Tess and Eliot stumble upon an ancient book hidden...

Latest Member Reviews

Field Trip

"Ben's dad has done it yet again-- this time, he has decided to flip the house that Ben's family is..."
Family Ties (Liar, Liar #5)

"Kevin is still trying his best to impress Tina, on whom he has such a crush that he thinks about..."
Vote

" Read this one for Kevin's misguided self-confidence, and for the awesome turns of phrase. When Kevin's sister expresses surprise..."
Crush

"Kevin has decided that it's not enough to just have a crush on the beautiful Tina. He is going to..."

"This is the best book about surviving that I have read, it's on my top 5 list. My favorite part..."
Road Trip

"Dog books continue to be more and more in demand, and travel books are one of my favorite things, especially..."
Crush: The Theory, Practice and Destructive Properties of Love

"There are heaps of middle-grade books about girls falling in love, and good thing too, since it’s an important piece..."

"I learned early on that the books required to read in school are not so bad. This was one of..."
Crush: The Theory, Practice and Destructive Properties of Love

"Kevin has decided that it's not enough to just have a crush on the beautiful Tina. He is going to..."

N/A
"I think the book is ok, but i feel that some people will like it learning wise, not that much..."

"Reader reviewed by Raelyn             Hatchet is the most exciting and thrilling book Ive ever read. It is about..."

"Reader reviewed by ccc I think hatchet was awesome!!!!!!!!!! It showed survival skills that I didn't even know.          I guess a..."

"Reader reviewed by Dede Hatchet is about a 13 year old boy named Brian.  He is flying to visit his..."

"Reader reviewed by Timmy         Imagine three young kids abandoned from a wagon train in the desert. One reason they..."

"Reader reviewed by Meeshee Another old time childhood favorite. Hatchet is a "survival manual" to those who don't wish to..."

"Reader reviewed by Ryan Alright, Hatchet, Hatchet, Hatchet, you got to love Hatchet. OK the story starts out he's..."

"Reader reviewed by Adam This is a book that when you start you can't stop. A kid decides to..."

"Reader reviewed by Jinxie This is the 4th book in the Tucket series. Francis Tucket and his new family,..."

"Reader reviewed by Allire In this book Brian was on his way to see his father. His parents recently were..."
Brian's Winter (Brian's Saga #3)

"Reader reviewed by Steph Awesome book! In this book Brian is trapped in the winter time not summer like Hatchet.My..."