Review Detail

Young Adult Fiction 7252
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick (Hush, Hush #4)
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

“I personally believe Patch scared the pants off normal, and it took off running for the far side of the world.”
? Becca Fitzpatrick, Finale

Will true love conquer all…

Finale is the nail biting conclusion to the Hush, Hush series. Nora and Patch’s journey has been fraught with tragedy after tragedy.
Hank is dead, but before he died he made Nora the new leader of his army. Nora wants nothing to do with it. All she wants is to spend her life with Patch anyway that she can.

Nothing is as it seems anymore. Everyone is keeping secrets from one another, old enemies and new ones have surfaced to try to kill Nora.

Will Nora and Patch every get their happy ever after, or was their love always meant to end tragically?

Fallen angels, Nephilim, epic love, and teenage angst… who will win in the end?
Good Points
There is non-stop action throughout the story. I read it all in one day!I just could not put it down!
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Count to LOVE! (A Bright Brown Baby Board Book)

0.0 (0)
Cuddle up with your little one and get ready to...
The Mystery of the Meanest Teacher: A Johnny Constantine Graphic Novel

0.0 (0)
THE MYSTERY OF THE MEANEST TEACHER: A JOHNNY CONSTANTINE GRAPHIC...

0.0 (0)
A shocking thriller about a group of friends who go...
Bird Boy

0.0 (0)
Take flight in this heartwarming story about a boy who...
Love You By Heart

0.0 (0)
Acclaimed creator of The Word Collector, Happy Dreamer, Say Something,...
Fa-La-La Llama (Touch-and-Feel Board Book)

0.0 (0)
Get ready to deck the halls with these joyful, singing,...
Our Way Back to Always

0.0 (0)
To All the Boys I've Loved Before meets Morgan Matson...
The Last Gate of the Emperor

0.0 (0)
From Kwame Mbalia and Prince Joel David Makonnen comes an...
Traitors Among Us

0.0 (0)
World War II may be over. But two sisters are...
The Devil Makes Three

0.0 (0)
When Tess and Eliot stumble upon an ancient book hidden...
African Icons: Ten People Who Shaped History

0.0 (0)
Meet the ten remarkable kings, queens, inventors, scholars, and visionaries...
Liar's Room

0.0 (0)
This spooky stand-alone from MG horror expert Dan Poblocki is...
Manu: A Graphic Novel

0.0 (0)
Set at a magical school for girls, a funny and...
Barakah Beats

0.0 (0)
Twelve-year-old Nimra Sharif has spent her whole life in Islamic...
Cold-Blooded Myrtle (Myrtle Hardcastle #3)

0.0 (0)
Myrtle Hardcastle—twelve-year-old Young Lady of Quality and Victorian amateur detective—is...
How to Get Away with Myrtle (Myrtle Hardcastle #2)

0.0 (0)
Myrtle Hardcastle has no desire to go on a relaxing...

Latest Member Reviews

Lies My Memory Told Me

"What I Loved: In Lies my Memory Told Me, Nova is the daughter of the people who created Enhanced Memory...."
The Block (The Loop, #2)

"THE BLOCK is a thrilling sequel in THE LOOP trilogy, a dystopian sci-fi that is a cross between MAZE RUNNER..."
The Loop (The Loop, #1)

"The Matrix meets Maze Runner, THE LOOP is the fascinating start to an engaging YA dystopian/sci-fi trilogy. Luka Kane is..."
Gearbreakers (Gearbreakers, #1)

"GEARBREAKERS is a thrilling YA sci-fi/dystopian read. Godolia rules with an iron fist, using modified humans as their weapons to..."
Dark Stars

"DARK STARS by Danielle Rollins is the third book in her series of the same name. It begins with Dorothy..."
The Electric Kingdom

"THE ELECTRIC KINGDOM is an unexpected and twisty post-apocalyptic read. The world has been ravaged by flies- well, actually, they..."
DEV1AT3

"Feedback What a difference between book 1 and book 2. I enjoyed this one so much more, and I..."
The Shadow Threat (House of El, #1)

"THE SHADOW THREAT is a fantastic sci-fi graphic novel that follows Krypton as it is nearing its end. Krypton genetically..."
Skyhunter (Skyhunter, #1)

"I really enjoyed Skyhunter, another winner from Marie Lu. Talin is a refugee and is mute. She is a Striker,..."
Skyhunter (Skyhunter, #1)

"SKYHUNTER is an enthralling and lush YA fantasy. Lu really paints the story with her words, and this new novel..."
Goddess in the Machine (Goddess in the Machine, #1)

"Andra, a teenager from the 2160s, is put into cryogenic stasis fulling expecting to wake up on another planet one..."
Starsight (Skyward Book 2)

"Strap in, sci-fi fans. This series continuation goes off-world and ups the ante to a galactic scale. Blessedly, Sanderson's..."

"Andra went into cryonic sleep for a hundred years for a trip across the universe to wake up as a..."
Honor Bound (The Honors, #2)

"HONOR BOUND is an electrifying and thrilling YA sci-fi sequel. Zara, Beatriz, and Nadim are on the run from an..."

"GODDESS IN THE MACHINE is a compelling YA sci-fi that follows Andra after she is woken up from cryo'sleep. Andra..."
The Sound of Stars

"THE SOUND OF STARS takes place after the Earth has been invaded and overtaken by the Ilori. The book follows..."
OtherLife

"OTHERLIFE is the third book in the Last Reality Series by Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller. This YA Sci-Fi novel..."
Aurora Rising

"I could not sit Aurora Rising down! This is the first book by the writing duo Amie Kaufman & Jay..."
Imagine Me (Shatter Me #6)

"Have you ever been so blown away by a series that you don't even know how to put all your..."
Neffatira's First Challenge

"The descriptions are very beautiful and you can perceive the feelings of the characters to the point of empathy. ..."