Review Detail

Young Adult Fiction 6269
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick (Hush, Hush #4)
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

“I personally believe Patch scared the pants off normal, and it took off running for the far side of the world.”
? Becca Fitzpatrick, Finale

Will true love conquer all…

Finale is the nail biting conclusion to the Hush, Hush series. Nora and Patch’s journey has been fraught with tragedy after tragedy.
Hank is dead, but before he died he made Nora the new leader of his army. Nora wants nothing to do with it. All she wants is to spend her life with Patch anyway that she can.

Nothing is as it seems anymore. Everyone is keeping secrets from one another, old enemies and new ones have surfaced to try to kill Nora.

Will Nora and Patch every get their happy ever after, or was their love always meant to end tragically?

Fallen angels, Nephilim, epic love, and teenage angst… who will win in the end?
Good Points
There is non-stop action throughout the story. I read it all in one day!I just could not put it down!
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Strong Voices: Fifteen American Speeches Worth Knowing

0.0 (0)
Strong Voices: Fifteen American Speeches Worth Knowing is a collection...
Bernard Makes a Splash

0.0 (0)
A heartwarming story from textile designer and illustrator Lisa Stickley...
Wild Girl: How to Have Incredible Outdoor Adventures

0.0 (0)
Calling wild girls everywhere! Helen Skelton – adventurer, world-record breaker...
Stanley's Paint Box

0.0 (0)
It’s another busy day with Stanley and friends! ...
The Unleashed

0.0 (0)
In the terrifying sequel to The Haunted, Hendricks discovers that...
Paint by Sticker Kids: Dinosaurs: Create 10 Pictures One Sticker at a Time!

0.0 (0)
Create pictures of 10 awesome dinosaurs... with stickers! ...
Tad
Tad

0.0 (0)
From Benji Davies, the award-winning creator of The Storm Whale...
Go Get 'Em, Tiger! (A Hello!Lucky Book)

0.0 (0)
The perfect picture book to celebrate every milestone from the...
A World of Opposites

0.0 (0)
From ALONE and TOGETHER to ABOVE and BELOW, Gray Malin’s...
The Voting Booth

0.0 (0)
From Stonewall Award-winning author Brandy Colbert comes an all-in-one-day love...
Now & When

0.0 (0)
For fans of Jenny Han and Christine Riccio comes a...
Dating Makes Perfect

0.0 (0)
The Tech sisters don’t date in high school. Not because...
Now That I've Found You

0.0 (0)
Now That I've Found You is a YA novel about...
Entwined

0.0 (0)
Sometimes love gets a bit twisted. ...
A Girl in Three Parts

0.0 (0)
I can split myself in two . . . something...
The Lost City (The Omte Origins, #1)

0.0 (0)
Amanda Hocking, the New York Times bestselling author of...

Latest Member Reviews

The Cassandra Curse (Muse Squad, #1)

"MUSE SQUAD: THE CASSANDRA CURSE is a fun middle grade fantasy that brings Greek mythology into the present. Callie is..."
In the Role of Brie Hutchens...

"IN THE ROLE OF BRIE HUTCHENS... is an engaging middle grade contemporary novel about coming out. Brie dreams of being..."
How to Disappear Completely

"HOW TO DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY is a beautiful story about grief and self-confidence. Emma was very close to her grandmother, who..."
Starfell: Willow Moss & the Lost Day (Starfell, #1)

"STARFELL is a charming and magic-filled middle grade fantasy that sweeps young readers away into another world. Willow Moss seemed..."
The Peacock Detectives

"THE PEACOCK DETECTIVES is a story told by a young narrator, who is in Grade 6 but reads at a..."
The Monster Hypothesis

"THE MONSTER HYPOTHESIS is a really fun middle grade investigative mystery. Kick is living with her grandmother, a fake psychic..."
The Edge of the Word (Mightier than the Sword, #2)

"THE EDGE OF THE WORD is another absolutely delightful interactive story, where you are the main character in the book...."
Rat Rule 79: An Adventure (Yonder, #1)

"RAT RULE 79 is charming, ridiculous, and completely engaging. Fred is about to turn thirteen in a new place, as..."
On Snowden Mountain

"ON SNOWDEN MOUNTAIN is a heavy historical middle grade read, which deals with depression, alcoholism, war, domestic abuse/violence, and child..."
The Little Grey Girl (The Wild Magic Trilogy, #2)

"THE LITTLE GREY GIRL is the second book in a trilogy, but I found that it could be read on..."
Mightier Than the Sword (Mightier Than the Sword, #1)

"Part mad libs and activity book plus fully developed fictional story, MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD is a delightfully interactive read..."
Dugout: The Zombie Steals Home

"Gina and Stacy are twins who play for rival baseball teams. This flows off the field into intense and sometimes..."
TBH, This May Be TMI (TBH, #2)

"TBH, THIS MAY BE TMI is the second in a contemporary middle grade series, though it can easily function as..."
The Rubicus Prophecy (The Witches of Orkney, #2)

"THE RUBICUS PROPHECY is an engaging second book in the WITCHES OF ORKNEY series that follows the same friends on..."
Dear Sweet Pea

"Sweet Pea is in her last year of primary school (K-7th grade) and will be starting at secondary school the..."
I Can Make This Promise

"I CAN MAKE THIS PROMISE is a moving middle grade contemporary fiction about trusting your parents, finding your heritage, and..."
The Other, Better Me

"THE OTHER, BETTER ME is a contemporary middle grade novel that follows a ten-year-old, Lola, as she explores herself and..."
Ember and the Ice Dragons

"EMBER AND THE ICE DRAGONS is a lush middle grade historical fantasy that follows Ember, a dragon who was transformed..."
The Owls Have Come to Take Us Away

"THE OWLS HAVE COME TO TAKE US AWAY is a middle grade sci-fi/horror (though not too scary) that follows a..."
Apocalypse Taco

"APOCALYPSE TACO is a horror graphic novel that follows two middle school aged boys, Axl and Ivan. Axl and Ivan..."