Review Detail

Perfection
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

Wonderful book! I loved how the author made all the characters interesting and understandable, even the ones who were bad. In the beginning of the book I hated Ariel, but even when I hated him I think I subconciously liked him, and as the book continued I grew to like him more and more. And now for the first time I am really truly conflicted in an almost bad way with who I want Bertie to end up with. Yes, I have debated with myself over who other characters should end up with, but never has it been as hard a decision as this. I love both characters in different ways and it is clear(at least now) that they both love her. I can't wait to read the next installment to see what happens.

Also I loved Cobweb, Peaseblossom, Moth, and Mustardseed. They were so funny and a great comic relief throughout the story. I wish I had four little fairy friends :P
Good Points
Characters
Humor
Setting/Atmosphere
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Gutter Girl (Twin River High, #1)

0.0 (0)
Star football player Jace Rovers has a secret. And not...
The Last Fallen Star (Gifted Clans, #1)

0.0 (0)
Riley Oh can't wait to see her sister get initiated...
Take Me Home: Forests of the World

5.0 (1)
Bite-sized facts about forests from around the globe, pointing out...
Hurricane Summer

0.0 (0)
In this sweeping debut, Asha Bromfield takes readers to the...
All Kinds of Other

0.0 (0)
In this tender, nuanced coming-of-age love story, two boys—one who...
Reign of Secrets

0.0 (0)
At the Midnight Ball, leave your inhibitions at the...
The Forest of Stolen Girls

0.0 (0)
1426, Joseon (Korea). Hwani's family has never been the...
Go the Distance

4.5 (2)

0.0 (0)
What if Meg had to become a god? After...
In Deeper Waters

0.0 (0)
A young prince must rely on a mysterious stranger...
These Feathered Flames (These Feathered Flames, #1)

0.0 (0)
When twin heirs are born in Tourin, their fates...
Take Me Home: Waters of the World

0.0 (0)
Bite-sized facts about bodies of water from around the globe,...
This Is My America

0.0 (0)
The Hate U Give meets Just Mercy in this unflinching...
Colors in Nature

0.0 (0)
Magnificent, hand-painted illustrations by a rising star of Czech watercolor...
Welcome to Arizona

0.0 (0)
Welcome to Arizona! We're glad you're here! Introducing a new...
I Don't Want to Go to School

0.0 (0)
It's Mouse's first day of school. It's Dinosaur's first day...
Somewhere Between Bitter and Sweet

0.0 (0)
I'm Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter meets Emergency Contact...

Latest Member Reviews

Disaster Days

"Hannah doesn't understand why her parents are SO overprotective, even though she occasionally has a hard time dealing with her..."
Earth-Shattering Events: Volcanoes, earthquakes, cyclones, tsunamis and other natural disasters

"Earth-Shattering Events by Robin Jacobs is a wonderfully thought-out book that details different natural disasters: what they are, how we..."
Meet the Sky

"MEET THE SKY is a beautiful story about loss, life, and love. Sophie lives with her mother and sister, who..."
Dry
Dry

"It is a true testament to the authors’ skill that I was literally parched while reading this book. Readers will..."
Meet the Sky

"Meet the Sky is an ably-written, well-paced contemporary YA—one which is perhaps best described as a pleasantly stormy beach read...."
Not on Fifth Street

"Brothers Pete and Gus live with their family in Ironton, Ohio in 1937. Practical Pete, the younger brother, is the..."
Lucky Girl

"What I Loved: Girls like Rosie often occupy the “best friend” role in YA novels. You know, the ridiculously pretty,..."
Between Two Skies

KK Karen Klein, Staff Reviewer
"The history of the Cajun people is central to the theme of ‘Between Two Skies’. For that reason, I would..."
On the Edge of Gone

"When Denise and her mother prepare to leave for the temporary shelter they’ve been assigned to stay safe when the..."
The Threat Below

"Mountaintop. Humanity’s last stand, after near obliteration from the Threat Below, by which Jason Latshaw’s epic book is titled. The..."
The Islands at the End of the World (Islands at the End of the World #1)

"This is a spectacular book. It is action-packed, thrilling, mystical, and will keep you guessing until the end. The plot..."
The Destruction of Pompeii, AD 79 (I Survived #10)

" Marcus used to be the slave of Linus Selius, a scientist, and his father, Tata, helped the man..."