Review Detail

Young Adult Fiction 3705
Awesome
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

City of Lost Souls was so worth the wait, it was amazing! We got to find out what happened to Jace after that terrible cliff hanger in the City of Fallen Angels.

Though I really enjoyed this book, I really think it should have ended at the City of Glass. Cassandra Clare is now just dragging out the story, where it would of been better just ending at the third book. Though the next books are good, it really should of ended. I also think that Jace and Clary's relationship has become awkward for me, and when she was loving the 'not-Jace', all I could think of was, how stupid can you be? He's not the real one, and yet you still love him like crazy?

Although, this book is so worth reading if you loved the other books. I think they may be another book after this (jeez, when are they going to end?). So, READ IT!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Take Me Home: Waters of the World

0.0 (0)
Bite-sized facts about bodies of water from around the globe,...
This Is My America

0.0 (0)
The Hate U Give meets Just Mercy in this unflinching...
Colors in Nature

0.0 (0)
Magnificent, hand-painted illustrations by a rising star of Czech watercolor...
Welcome to Arizona

0.0 (0)
Welcome to Arizona! We're glad you're here! Introducing a new...
I Don't Want to Go to School

0.0 (0)
It's Mouse's first day of school. It's Dinosaur's first day...
Counting Down with You

0.0 (0)
In this sparkling and romantic YA debut, a reserved Bangladeshi...
There's No Ham in Hamburgers: Facts and Folklore About Our Favorite Foods

0.0 (0)
From hot dogs and hamburgers to ice cream and pizza,...
The Light of Days Young Readers’ Edition: The Untold Story of Women Resistance Fighters in Hitler's Ghettos

0.0 (0)
As their communities were being destroyed, groups of Jewish women...
In Deeper Waters

0.0 (0)
A young prince must rely on a mysterious stranger to...
Paint by Sticker Kids: Outer Space

0.0 (0)
Blast off into outer space with this mess-free sticker craft!...
These Feathered Flames (These Feathered Flames, #1)

0.0 (0)
When twin heirs are born in Tourin, their fates are...
The Mother of Monsters

0.0 (0)
Mischievous Ntombi is not at all afraid of the fearsome...

Latest Member Reviews

Homer on the Case

"HOMER ON THE CASE is a delightful middle grade mystery, featuring unlikely detectives. Homer, a homing pigeon, and Lulu, a..."
Shoe Wars

"SHOE WARS is a silly fun middle grade read that is somewhere between a graphic novel and chapter book. The..."
Spin with Me

"SPIN WITH ME is a heartfelt middle grade contemporary about labels and love. Essie has been moved across the country..."
Quintessence

"Alma and her family have moved to Four Points for her parents' work as real estate lawyers. She has always..."
A Thousand Questions

"Mimi and her mother like in Houston, Texas, but things have not been going well lately. Her father, a US..."
A Thousand Questions

"A THOUSAND QUESTIONS is a heartfelt contemporary middle grade that transports the reader to Pakistan. Mimi is 11 years old..."
Stolen from the Studio (Case Closed, #2)

"STOLEN FROM THE STUDIO is a fun middle grade mystery with a choose-your-own-adventure plot. Carlos travels with his mother, a..."
The Places We Sleep

"THE PLACES WE SLEEP is a moving middle grade historical that takes place around 9/11. The book is written entirely..."
Harvey Holds His Own (The Harvey Stories, #2)

"HARVEY HOLDS HIS OWN is a contemporary middle grade told from three perspectives: Maggie, Harvey, and Austin. Maggie is starting..."
And Then I Turned into a Mermaid (And Then I Turned into a Mermaid, #1)

"AND THEN I TURNED INTO A MERMAID is a cute and funny middle grade fantasy that follows Molly. Molly is..."
TBH, Too Much Drama (TBH, #3)

"'TBH: Too Much Drama' by Lisa Greenwald is another one of her creative stories told in text messages, emails, and..."
Quintessence

"QUINTESSENCE is a charming and enchanting middle grade fantasy. Alma moved to Four Points, and she has felt a little..."
The Cassandra Curse (Muse Squad, #1)

"MUSE SQUAD: THE CASSANDRA CURSE is a fun middle grade fantasy that brings Greek mythology into the present. Callie is..."
In the Role of Brie Hutchens...

"IN THE ROLE OF BRIE HUTCHENS... is an engaging middle grade contemporary novel about coming out. Brie dreams of being..."
How to Disappear Completely

"HOW TO DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY is a beautiful story about grief and self-confidence. Emma was very close to her grandmother, who..."
Starfell: Willow Moss & the Lost Day (Starfell, #1)

"STARFELL is a charming and magic-filled middle grade fantasy that sweeps young readers away into another world. Willow Moss seemed..."
The Peacock Detectives

"THE PEACOCK DETECTIVES is a story told by a young narrator, who is in Grade 6 but reads at a..."
The Monster Hypothesis

"THE MONSTER HYPOTHESIS is a really fun middle grade investigative mystery. Kick is living with her grandmother, a fake psychic..."
The Edge of the Word (Mightier than the Sword, #2)

"THE EDGE OF THE WORD is another absolutely delightful interactive story, where you are the main character in the book...."
Rat Rule 79: An Adventure (Yonder, #1)

"RAT RULE 79 is charming, ridiculous, and completely engaging. Fred is about to turn thirteen in a new place, as..."