Review Detail

Young Adult Fiction 4044
Music saves lives.
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

This book was gorgeous. Jake and Harper are two of the most awesome characters, and I felt for them!! And Laney was really funny! Well they all were, really. And the music aspect of Saving June is awesome! I have the same outlook on music as Jake. It saves people. It really does.

“He took his pain and turned it into something beautiful. Into something that people connect to. And that's what good music does. It speaks to you. It changes you.” -Jake! :)
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

0.0 (0)
Sixteen-year-old Faith has always known she was different and her...
The Mall

0.0 (0)
The year is 1991. Scrunchies, mixtapes and 90210 are, like,...

0.0 (0)
In Poems to Live Your Life By, Chris Riddell, political...
The Claires

0.0 (0)
Four beautiful girls. Quadruplets. They are not identical.But each is...
The Life Below

4.0 (1)
It was hard enough for Naomi to leave Leo,...
What He Hides

0.0 (0)
She wants the truth... or does she? They say...
The Shadows Between Us

0.0 (0)
Tricia Levenseller, author of Daughter of the Pirate King,...
Devil Darling Spy

0.0 (0)
It's 1940, and Sarah Goldstein is hiding in plain...

0.0 (0)
"more forgetting time. more midnight dances with yourself."...
The Upside of Falling

0.0 (0)
It’s been years since eighteen-year-old Becca Hart believed in...
More Than His Best Friend

0.0 (0)
She’s got a strict rule against dating. Could her...
Salty, Bitter, Sweet

0.0 (0)
A slow-burn romance in a cutthroat kitchen! There’s more to...
The Midnight Lie (The Midnight Lie, #1)

0.0 (0)
Set in the world of the New York Times–bestselling Winner’s...
The Winter Duke

0.0 (0)
She survived the curse. Now she must survive the throne....
Most Likely (Most Likely, #1)

0.0 (0)
From the creator of the hit TV series The Bold...
Look Both Ways

0.0 (0)
This story was going to begin like all the best...

Latest Member Reviews

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair

"Set somewhere around a year after the events of The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Eustace Scrubb remains much better..."
Before I Fall

"Love this book! One of my favorites."
Resist: 35 Profiles of Ordinary People Who Rose Up Against Tyranny and Injustice

"This is a collection of brief biographies of people who stood up and resisted injustices and tyranny. There's a little..."
Beastly (Kendra Chronicles #1)

""Beastly" is a beautiful and amazing story of second chances, the importance of who you are within, and love. A..."
Abhorsen (Abhorsen #3)

"Picking up right where book #2’s cliffhangery ending left off, Garth Nix brings us the satisfying conclusion to his Abhorsen..."
Monster (Gone #7)

"I have loved all the books in the gone series and this one is no exception. Kept me entertained until..."
Monster (Gone #7)

"Let me start by saying that while this is the seventh (yes, seventh!) book in a series, I haven't ever..."
Fresh off the Boat

"Happy Philippine Independence Day! This is the reason why I picked up this book. June 12 is the day..."
Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely #1)

"This fast paced, action packed series is focused on the world that is filled with a variety of faeries that..."
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia #1)

"I loved this series as a child, rereading these a number of times. I liked the first book, The Magician's..."
Beastly (Kendra Chronicles #1)

"Yeay! I finished the book! I have to admit, I decided to read this book again because of all the..."
Angus, Thongs & Full Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #1)

DA Dragon Authors
"I (Erin) bought this one as a “blind date” from Malaprops. They wrap books in brown paper and write things..."
Enzo's Very Scary Halloween

"Enzo (dog) and Zoe (human) are both gearing up for Halloween in Garth Stein’s ENZO’S VERY SCARY HALLOWEEN. The story..."
Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely #1)

"I remember reading this when it first came out, it was everything I was looking for in a book, great..."
Angus, Thongs & Full Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #1)

"I love this series more than life itself. Georgia is hilarious and someone we can all relate to. Non-stop..."
Coraline

"I still can’t believe that a novel such as Coraline is marketed and written for children. I was, frankly, terrified..."
Enzo's Very Scary Halloween

"Enzo's Very Scary Halloween is a cute children's book that tells the story of an adorable puppy named Enzo and..."
Absolute Brightness

KK Karen Klein
" I think there were many side tangents that were not important to the story and just didn’t seem to..."

"Note: this review is for the Vampire Kisses omnibus containing books 1-3. In this omnibus containing the first..."

"Johnny loves his job as a teen stuntman, even if it means filling in for Ricky Corvette and not being..."