Review Detail

Take a Bow FeaturedHot
Young Adult Fiction 3540
Elizabeth Eulberg's Best Yet
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg has been one of those books I have been excited about since the first day I heard about it. I have been acting, singing, and dancing for essentially as long as I can remember, so everything about Take a Bow was one of those books I just couldn’t wait for. Take a Bow was every bit as magical as I was hoping for. Elizabeth Eulberg has written another masterpiece, and I cannot wait to see what is next for her.

I love any books dealing with performing and music, but it was really neat how Elizabeth Eulberg incorporated four different points of views. That brought the story to another level, since I just love any book that does multiple point of views well. Following the stories of four teens at a performing arts school is about as cool of a story as one can get, and I loved following the drama and the ups and downs of their every day life.

Elizabeth Eulberg has an almost musical quality about her writing – it is just beautiful. I was instantly drawn in to the story – I could scarcely put it down. Take a Bow was one of those books that I carried with me everywhere, and finished it in one day. It’s that good.

Elizabeth Eulberg nailed all the characters. I have known way too many Sophie’s in my life, so it was really interesting to get inside her head. I just loved the rest of the characters. Ethan, Carter, Jack, and Ben were too awesome. They were some of the best friends you could ever ask for. Emme was such a well written character and was a character who I think everyone can relate to in some way. Emme has a lot of insecurities and I found myself relating to her a lot. And Ethan – I could not get enough of his point of view.

I just had no words upon finishing this one. I loved Take a Bow even more than Prom and Prejudice, which is saying a lot. Elizabeth Eulberg is one of those authors who I’m pretty sure who can write anything and it will be awesome. I was completely entranced by Take a Bow from page one, and was sad to have finished, as I know that means waiting another year for another Elizabeth Eulberg book. Take a Bow is one of the best books of the year, and one you will be sad to miss.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account