Really LOVED this one
Overall rating 

Plot 

N/A
Characters 

N/A
Writing Style 

a review by G.Clyde

I decided to read this book because it was on the Breathless Reads tour. When I went to the NYC stop I had never heard of this book (if I did I would have boughten it) I was a little iffy about reading it regardless of how interesting it looked because the love interests' name was Ethan...that's my brothers name and reading about loving someone with that name gives me the willies. I read it anyway, and WOW I love love love this book! I feel immensely stupid for not buying it and being able to get it signed when I was at a signing with Kirsten back in November. I loved the concept of reincarnation and finding someone over different lifetimes, can you imagine how difficult that must be? I don't believe there are many books like this out there, at least none that i've read. I liked how it was romantic, but not over the top in cheesiness, that's something I always look for in a book that has romance. I would certainly absolutely recommend this book! Buy it, and if she is coming to a town near you..get it signed! I am excited that there will be another book. I really loved the ending too, and by ending I mean the last paragraph of the book, just enough cliff hanger to make you want more, but enough to leave you satisfied! MUST READ THIS BOOK!
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Fancy Nancy: Camp Fancy

0.0 (0)
Based on the Disney Junior TV show and inspired by...
Rules for Vanishing

0.0 (0)
In the faux-documentary style of The Blair Witch Project comes...
What Makes Us

0.0 (0)
A viral video reveals a teen’s dark family history, leaving...
Harry Potter Origami

0.0 (0)
Ever wanted to fold your own Chocolate Frogs? Or play...
By Any Means Necessary

0.0 (0)
Heart-wrenchingly honest, fans of Brandy Colbert and Nicola Yoon will...
Fireborne (The Aurelian Cycle, #1)

0.0 (0)
Annie and Lee were just children when a brutal revolution...
Artemis Fowl: The Graphic Novel

0.0 (0)
In 2001, audiences first met and fell in love with...
On the Come Up

0.0 (0)
Sixteen-year-old Bri wants to be one of the greatest rappers...
Spin

0.0 (0)
Sixteen-year-old Paris Secord's (aka DJ ParSec) career--and life--has come to...
Leah on the Offbeat

0.0 (0)
Leah Burke—girl-band drummer, master of deadpan, and Simon Spier’s best...
The Brightsiders

0.0 (0)
A teen rockstar has to navigate family, love, coming out,...

0.0 (0)
Could you fall in love with a robot? ...
IMG_4918.jpg

0.0 (0)
The black X of the Aramach Rebels marks the...
City of Beasts

0.0 (0)
"If you see a beast, and you have the...
The Grace Year

5.0 (2)

0.0 (0)
No one speaks of the grace year. It’s forbidden....
The Fractured Empire

0.0 (0)
The Ceithren Empire is finally at peace, but for...

Latest Member Reviews

Murder Among the Stars

"MURDER AMONG THE STARS by Laura L. Sullivan and Adam Shankman is the second in the Lulu Kelly Mystery Series...."
Nevermore (Nevermore #1)

"What a ride! As a Poe enthusiast, I found this book irresistible. I struggled to put it down. And, when..."
Enshadowed (Nevermore #2)

"First off... that freaking cliffhanger!? I can't even... I could not imagine having read this the year it came out..."
Nevermore (Nevermore #1)

" It's great! What I love the most is how dark and gritty the world felt. It was so cool..."
Tiger Eyes

"4.5 Stars A great and emotional read. A young teenage girl; Davey struggles with the loss of her father..."
The Shadow Behind the Stars

" The Shadow Behind the Stars features the three fates of Greek mythology. On a desolate island the sisters..."
Noggin

" This book was hilarious. Normally I don't read book from male point of views,..."
Noggin

"The concept for this book was interesting and it was interesting to see how each person dealt with Travis being..."

"The book The House of the Scorpions by Nancy Farmer is a fantastic book. Matt is a clone of a..."

"Okay, I am being super picky. Yes, the book was good. (Kinda slow. Lots of time in Isobel's head)...."
Infinite Sky (Infinite Sky #1)

"C.J. Flood delivers a heart-rending story of first love, family drama, and forgiveness. Lily is a troubled thirteen..."
When I Was the Greatest

"As ever with audio, I can’t really say whether I would have enjoyed the book as much in print. All..."
Call Me by My Name

" Rodney plays just about every sport growing up in the south in the 1960s. He repeatedly comes across Tater..."
Noggin

"What I Liked: With Noggin, I really wasn’t sure what I was getting into and I was a little worried..."

"The only word I can think of to describe The House of the Scorpion is weird. I give it major..."
Nevermore (Nevermore #1)

"At first glance (and for the first ~100 pages) this seems to be your typical “popular girl is forced to..."
The Milk of Birds

"In The Milk of Birds, Sylvia Whitman touches on subject matter rarely seen in YA fiction, and I want to..."
Battle of Jericho (Jericho #1)

N/A
"I read this book a while ago and it has stuck with me. I think Sharon brought to our attention..."
Panic

" Panic is a pretty intense book that shows the power of friendship, and the arts. It..."

"A year and two months of waiting. That's nothing compared to the full two years other fans have been waiting,..."