Review Detail

Young Adult Fiction 18221
Extra Ordinary
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

Reader reviewed by Brittany

I am a huge Twilight fan but am really a Twilight Series fan. I love Breaking Dawn just for the fact of all the events that take place. I love all the crazy madness that goes on in the book. I love the relationship that builds between the wolves & vampires toward the end. When it comes close to a fight how the wolves have the vampire backs. I like that Bella grows more mature in this novel. That she and Edward get to become parents to a vampire/human baby. I really cannot even wait for the movie's to come out. I truly hope that they will be able to keep all of the events from the book into the movie because that is what I am most looking for. I belive that this whole Series is really great that she will continue to write more great writing peaces.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Astro Kittens: Cosmic Machines (Astro Kittens)

0.0 (0)
Greetings, my little Astro Kittens! Are you ready to take...
Astro Kittens: Into the Unknown (Astro Kittens)

0.0 (0)
Greetings, my little Astro Kittens! Are you ready to take...
All the Things We Do in the Dark

0.0 (0)
Sadie meets Girl in Pieces in this dark, emotional thriller...
The Rubicus Prophecy (The Witches of Orkney, #2)

0.0 (0)
Abigail has just started her second year at the Tarkana...
Fancy Nancy: Camp Fancy

0.0 (0)
Based on the Disney Junior TV show and inspired by...
Rules for Vanishing

0.0 (0)
In the faux-documentary style of The Blair Witch Project comes...
What Makes Us

0.0 (0)
A viral video reveals a teen’s dark family history, leaving...
Harry Potter Origami

0.0 (0)
Ever wanted to fold your own Chocolate Frogs? Or play...
By Any Means Necessary

0.0 (0)
Heart-wrenchingly honest, fans of Brandy Colbert and Nicola Yoon will...
Fireborne (The Aurelian Cycle, #1)

0.0 (0)
Annie and Lee were just children when a brutal revolution...
Artemis Fowl: The Graphic Novel

0.0 (0)
In 2001, audiences first met and fell in love with...
On the Come Up

0.0 (0)
Sixteen-year-old Bri wants to be one of the greatest rappers...
Spin

0.0 (0)
Sixteen-year-old Paris Secord's (aka DJ ParSec) career--and life--has come to...
Leah on the Offbeat

0.0 (0)
Leah Burke—girl-band drummer, master of deadpan, and Simon Spier’s best...
The Brightsiders

0.0 (0)
A teen rockstar has to navigate family, love, coming out,...

0.0 (0)
Could you fall in love with a robot? ...

Latest Member Reviews

The Rubicus Prophecy (The Witches of Orkney, #2)

"THE RUBICUS PROPHECY is an engaging second book in the WITCHES OF ORKNEY series that follows the same friends on..."
Hilda and the Mountain King (Hilda, #6)

"HILDA AND THE MOUNTAIN KING is an engaging and thrilling children's fantasy adventure. This graphic novel tells the story of..."
Tristan Strong Punches a Hole in the Sky (Tristan Strong #1)

"Tristan Strong isn't doing too well. He lost his best friend, Eddie, in a bus accident, lost a boxing match,..."
Homerooms and Hall Passes

"Albiorix is a young Medieval wizard from the mystical realm of Bríandalör who is Hall Master for the role playing..."
Amelia Fang and the Barbaric Ball (Amelia Fang, #1)

"AMELIA FANG AND THE BARBARIC BALL is the first book in the Amelia Fang series, a fantasy/magical middle grade series..."
Amelia Fang and the Unicorns of Glitteropolis (Amelia Fang, #2)

"AMELIA FANG AND THE UNICORNS OF GLITTEROPOLIS is ultimately about harmful stereotypes, problems with misinformation, and the subversion of overly..."
The Jumbie God's Revenge (The Jumbies, #3)

"THE JUMBIE GOD'S REVENGE is an even more amazing installment in a middle grade fantasy/horror series. As a third book,..."
Rise of the Jumbies (The Jumbies, #2)

"RISE OF THE JUMBIES is a fantastic continuation of Corinne's story. Combining Caribbean folklore with lots of adventure, this book..."
Fallen Empires (Cleopatra in Space #5)

"I'm a huge fan of graphic novels and this series is one that is sure to appeal to those who..."
The Hobbit

"This book is strong and well hearted. "
Eva and Baby Mo: A Branches Book (Owl Diaries #10)

"Eva and Baby Mo, the next book of the Owl Diaries Series What a fun book! This book..."
Bone Hollow

"BONE HOLLOW follows Gabe, a young boy who lives with Miss Cleo, a woman who cares for him exactly as..."
The Girl Who Drank the Moon

"THE GIRL WHO DRANK THE MOON is a simply stunning and magically lyrical story. The book follows many points-of-view in..."
Unicorns Are Real! (Mythical Creatures Are Real!)

"UNICORNS ARE REAL! is a bright, colorful, and cute book about unicorns. The images really leap off the page with..."
Dragons Are Real! (Mythical Creatures Are Real!)

"This adorable board book brings dragons to life in a very fun way with bright and vivid images and cute..."
Dragonfell

"DRAGONFELL is a fun middle grade that addresses being different and not fitting in easily in the context of a..."
Dragons in a Bag (Dragons in a  Bag, # 1)

"Dragons in a Bag is a whimsical, moving, and magical tale. Perfectly tailored to it’s intended audience, Dragons In a..."
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair

"Set somewhere around a year after the events of The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Eustace Scrubb remains much better..."
The Once and Future Geek (The Camelot Code #1)

"Guinevere and Arthur get along quite well, practicing their fighting and trying to stay out of the way of the..."
Shine of the Silver Dragon: A Branches Book (Dragon Masters #11)

"This one picks up where the last one ended. Maldred the evil sorcerer is back and wants to gain control..."