Review Detail

Young Adult Fiction 1775
The saddest book ever
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

Reader reviewed by Isys

Fang is a butthead for leaving the flock!!!!!!! And Max!!!!!!!! I swear if i were max i would have cried for days gone after him and then sqweez his head until it popped. it was an amazing book but, i think if james patterson had stopped with max saving fang readers would like the ending alot more.  
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

0.0 (0)
It's Avery's senior year in high school, and she has...
Peppermint Post

0.0 (0)
'Twas the night before Christmas, when the North Pole's Peppermint...
Stolen from the Studio (Case Closed, #2)

0.0 (0)
Lauren Magaziner’s hilarious and high-stakes middle grade series gets a...

0.0 (0)
What's outside Pleasant Grove? Welcome to Pleasant...
The Wizenard Series: Season One

0.0 (0)
Reggie has never felt destined for greatness. He dreams about...

0.0 (0)
He’s a rebel with a cause… to make my...
TURBO Racers: Escape Velocity

0.0 (0)
The Fast and the Furious meets Transformers in the second...
Bread Lab!

0.0 (0)
It’s a sleepy Saturday morning for most people, but not...
A Thousand No's

0.0 (0)
This empowering picture book teaches readers that even great ideas...
Ronan Boyle and the Swamp of Certain Death (Ronan Boyle, #2)

0.0 (0)
The hilarious sequel to the instant New York Times bestseller,...
Sharko and Hippo

0.0 (0)
With tongue-twisty wordplay and escalating absurdity, this is a fall-down-funny...
The Thing About Bees: A Love Letter

0.0 (0)
A LOVE POEM FROM A FATHER TO HIS TWO SONS,...

Latest Member Reviews

The Bad Guys in The Big Bad Wolf (The Bad Guys, #9)

"This episode of THE BAD GUYS has the crew planning for a way to stop the aliens and help the..."
Willbee the Bumblebee

"The story has a beautiful rhythm to it as Willbee the Bumblebee flies around the lovely garden he calls home...."
The Phantom Bandit (Geronimo Stilton #70)

"As fall approaches, Geronimo is busy working in his newspaper office when he starts to see strange things-- his co..."
The Bad Guys in Do-You-Think-He-Saurus?!: Special Edition (The Bad Guys #7)

"To recap the adventures of the Bad Guys so far: they were saving Earth from an alien invasion when their..."
Spirit (The Puppy Place #50)

"Lizzie is very used to being around dogs, since her family fosters many of them, and has Buddy, their own..."
Monica the Marshmallow Fairy: A Rainbow Magic Book (The Sweet Fairies #1)

"Rachel has come back to visit Kirsty, and they are being taken by Aunt Helen to visit Candy Land, a..."
Perfectly Popular (The Wish Fairy #3)

"In this third book in the series, Brooke finally realizes that making wishes is a very delicate business, and the..."
Super Sweet Dreams (Puppy Princess #2)

"In this sequel to Party Time, Princess Rosie finds out that her best friend (and cat-in-waiting) Cleo's birthday is coming..."
The Bad Guys in Alien vs Bad Guys (The Bad Guys #6)

"Dr. Rupert Marmalade, the hamster alien, has been defeated, and the Good Guys Club is celebrating. However, when they find..."
Rapunzel, the One With all the Hair (Twice Upon a Time #1)

"In RAPUNZEL: THE ONE WITH ALL THE HAIR, we get the traditional story of Rapunzel with slight variations to bring..."
Once Upon a Cruise

"What I Loved: After Ainsley’s mom took a cruise director job aboard what is essentially a mockbuster Disney cruise, Ainsley..."
Macarons at Midnight

"What I Loved: The book’s inciting incident is Elise meeting her Romeo at a sweets shop, so of course the..."
Away in a Star Sled (Geronimo Stilton Spacemice #8)

"Every year on the Night of the Dancing Stars, the Elfix bring toys to all of the creatures in the..."
Magical Mission (Geronimo Stilton #64)

" When the statues of lions surrounding Nelson's Column in London's Trafalgar Square start roaring at passersby, Geronimo is contacted..."
Thea Stilton and the Madagascar Madness: A Geronimo Stilton Adventure (Thea Stilton #24)

"Geronimo's sister, Thea, is a teacher at Mouseford Academy, where she has a following of students who call themselves the..."
Pull the Dragon's Tooth! (Geronimo Stilton Micekings #3)

"The chief of the Micekings is bound and determined to make Geronimo a "true macho mouseking" and enlists the aid..."
I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980 (I Survived #14)

"Jess and her friends Eddie and Sam Rowan live near Loomis Lake in Washington State. They've hear stories about the..."
The Snake Fight (Battle Bugs #8)

"Max has made a soap box derby car that looks like a snail, but is apprehensive about competing with it,..."
Paws Off the Pearl! (Geronimo Stilton Cavemice #12)

"When his cousin Trap tries to convince Geronimo to go in search of a giant oyster, there's only one thing..."