Review Detail

Young Adult Fiction 1515
Riches and Romance
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

Reader reviewed by Elena

This is the 4th and final book in the Luxe series. I really enjoyed reading this book. There was a lot of romance and some betrayal. As I read this book I couldn't stop reading. This book was a good conclusion to the series. What really disappointed me was the ending (look below for more information). I was sad when the series was over. I look forward to the author's upcoming book titled Bright Young Things.

***********Spoiler Alert!***************** (Don't read below if you want to read the book!)

At first, I didn't really like the ending because I thought that Diana should be with Henry. As I thought about it, I'm glad that Diana left for Paris alone. Her decision showed that she had matured enough to not be so jealous all the time. Penelope and her husband, Henry, also showed more maturity by staying together. My favorite book in the series is the second book, Rumors. I would recommend reading this book.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

0.0 (0)
Sixteen-year-old Faith has always known she was different and her...
The Mall

0.0 (0)
The year is 1991. Scrunchies, mixtapes and 90210 are, like,...

0.0 (0)
In Poems to Live Your Life By, Chris Riddell, political...
The Claires

0.0 (0)
Four beautiful girls. Quadruplets. They are not identical.But each is...
The Life Below

4.0 (1)
It was hard enough for Naomi to leave Leo,...
What He Hides

0.0 (0)
She wants the truth... or does she? They say...
The Shadows Between Us

0.0 (0)
Tricia Levenseller, author of Daughter of the Pirate King,...
Devil Darling Spy

0.0 (0)
It's 1940, and Sarah Goldstein is hiding in plain...

0.0 (0)
"more forgetting time. more midnight dances with yourself."...
The Upside of Falling

0.0 (0)
It’s been years since eighteen-year-old Becca Hart believed in...
More Than His Best Friend

0.0 (0)
She’s got a strict rule against dating. Could her...
Salty, Bitter, Sweet

0.0 (0)
A slow-burn romance in a cutthroat kitchen! There’s more to...
The Midnight Lie (The Midnight Lie, #1)

0.0 (0)
Set in the world of the New York Times–bestselling Winner’s...
The Winter Duke

0.0 (0)
She survived the curse. Now she must survive the throne....
Most Likely (Most Likely, #1)

0.0 (0)
From the creator of the hit TV series The Bold...
Look Both Ways

0.0 (0)
This story was going to begin like all the best...

Latest Member Reviews

The Queen's Assassin (Queen's Secret, #1)

"THE QUEEN'S ASSASSIN is a YA fantasy romance that would appeal to younger YA readers. The book follows Shadow and..."
Frankly in Love

"I love this book so much. I read it pretty much in one sitting because I couldn't put it down!..."
Fireborne (The Aurelian Cycle, #1)

"Fireborne is a fantasy novel set nine years after a bloody uprising against a brutal regime in which the poor..."
The Beautiful (The Beautiful, #1)

"After killing a man in Paris, Celine is forced to flee to a different country and finds herself in New..."

"Fireborne is a fantasy novel set nine years after a bloody uprising against a brutal regime in which the poor..."

"In all seriousness, Fireborne by Rosaria Munda is the best. I have nothing to compare it to. It is unique,..."

"I’m going to start out this post by letting it be known by all and sundry that I was provided..."
Frankly in Love

"FRANKLY IN LOVE is a surprisingly deep and heartfelt read. Although it is described as a rom-com, this is not..."

"FIREBORNE is a new YA fantasy that follows two teens, Lee and Anna (Antigone) in alternating points-of-view. Lee and Anna..."
The Beautiful (The Beautiful, #1)

"THE BEAUTIFUL takes place in New Orleans, primarily following a young woman, Celine. Celine fled France after a terrible event..."
Wicked Fox (Gumiho, #1)

"WICKED FOX is a unique urban fantasy that uses Korean mythology to bring a mythological creature to life. Miyoung is..."
Up, Up, Up, Down!

"UP, UP, UP, DOWN! is an enchanting picture book that follows a young toddler’s day with his father. Told through..."
Warcross

""Warcross" begins a fantastic new YA series from Marie Lu. Fans of the Legend trilogy will rejoice in this new,..."
Warcross

"Hello you guys! So I have read a few more books that I want to review (one is a reread)..."
Royals

"WHAT I LIKED: I'm a big sucker for anything royalty. And I read this book just as the same..."
Warcross

"I have never played the kinds of games mentioned in this book, or even anything similar, so I was a..."
Come With Me

"COME WITH ME is a perfect story with the way the world is today. It talks about how scary the..."
Edgeland

"A Middle Grade fantasy with some dystopian and supernatural appeal. The island of Edgeland sits on the..."
Prince and Pirate

""When two little fish with big personalities have to share the same tank, there are rough seas ahead!" ..."
The Rose and the Dagger

"The second and final book that began with The Wrath and the Dawn was a underwhelming ending to an intriguing..."