Review Detail4.7 32
I'll admit, I kept on putting off this review for one main reason. It's
a reread for me. I know, everyone gasp - to reread a book these days
with so many more coming out.. very unheard of.
So I'm going to keep this simple in review, so simple that I will use bullet points:
- This book is amazing!
- I love the unique narrator - Death
takes place in WWII, young girl named Liesel who obsesses over stealing
books and her adventures in Nazi Germany is our main focus.
- The character Max really kept you going in this book - a Jew who stayed in the basement of Liesel's house.
- The pages of artwork/handmade story in the book were great.
- In all the wrong going on, things seem somewhat right...
- Great chapter titles/outline of things to come.
really suggest reading this. For a regular synopsis, click the book
picture and/or title. This book is so amazing, I can't write a normal