Review Detail

used my last $on this book
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

Reader reviewed by elle

I thought that this book was one of the best that I have read in a long time!!! I loved Jace, wish he was real!!  I did'nt want the story to ever end, and I can't wait until this great author puts out another book. Look out twlight!!

Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Sorcery of Thorns

0.0 (0)
All sorcerers are evil. Elisabeth has known that as long...
The Babysitters Coven

0.0 (0)
Adventures in Babysitting meets Buffy the Vampire Slayer in...
Loki: Where Mischief Lies

0.0 (0)
This is the first of three young adult novels from...
Who Put This Song On?

0.0 (0)
Trapped in sunny, stifling, small-town suburbia, seventeen-year-old Morgan knows why...
His Hideous Heart

0.0 (0)
Thirteen of YA’s most celebrated names reimagine Edgar Allan Poe’s...
Tweet Cute

0.0 (0)
Meet Pepper, swim team captain, chronic overachiever, and all-around perfectionist....
Imperfect: A Story of Body Image

0.0 (0)
Dounya, a Muslim girl living in Las Vegas, Nevada, shares...
Throw Like a Girl

0.0 (0)
Friday Night Lights meets Morgan Matson's The Unexpected Everything in...
The Boy Next Story

0.0 (0)
There’s no one better than the boy next door. At...
Darkblood Academy

0.0 (0)
Welcome to Darkblood—oops, I mean Darkhen Academy. There are...

0.0 (0)
Veronica sees ghosts―more specifically, her mother’s ghost. The afterimages of...
Travels with Sushi in the Land of the Mind

0.0 (0)
Aaron and Stella spend every summer at their grandparents’ house,...

Latest Member Reviews

Fireborne (The Aurelian Cycle, #1)

"In all seriousness, Fireborne by Rosaria Munda is the best. I have nothing to compare it to. It is unique,..."
Tweet Cute

"TWEET CUTE is a fun enemies-to-dating and anonymous-You've-Got-Mail style YA contemporary romance. The book follows the two protagonists in equal..."
Throw Like a Girl

"THROW LIKE A GIRL is a charming story about chasing your dreams, a little romance, and a passion for sports...."
The Boy Next Story

"'The Boy Next Story' by Tiffany Schmidt follows main character Aurora, who goes by Rory, as she tries to figure..."

"Veronica can see the ghost of her dead mother. She also suffers from debilitating migraines that hold her back from..."
Pax Novis (The Pax Archives, #1)

"PAX NOVIS is an engaging YA sci-fi novel that takes place in the future, when humans have colonized other planets...."
And I Darken

"To be honest, I went into this expecting vampires. I guess between the visual tone to the..."
Endling: The First

"Applegate delivers an action-packed middle-grade sequel in a uniquely otherworldly setting, with characters that are relatable, cute and fuzzy, along..."
The Guinevere Deception (Camelot Rising, #1)

"THE GUINEVERE DECEPTION is an incredible new YA fantasy that combines a dark mystery, magic, and romance/love into a gorgeous,..."
Refraction

"REFRACTION is a highly readable/devourable book that is certainly a page-turner. In the post-apocalyptic future, a small island appears to..."
Jason & Kyra

N/A
"hi :) bross :)"
Fan the Fame

"WHAT I LOVED: Excuse me, who gave Anna Priemaza permission to bug my house and use my brother and I..."
I'm Not Dying with You Tonight

"Los Angeles, Ferguson, and Baltimore. Three cities where years of racism, injustice, unchecked police brutality, and rampant anti-Black racism came..."
Serpent & Dove

"I’d been hearing about this book on Bookstagram, BookTube, and BookTwitter as an anticipated release for September 2019. And then..."
Stalking Jack the Ripper

"I have no words….well, that’s a lie. I have lots of words. Just where to start?! Stalking Jack the Ripper..."
How to Make Friends with the Dark

"A weighty YA Contemporary, grappling with a wide array of crises and quandaries. What I..."
The Burning Shadow (Origin Series, #2)

"I’m not going to lie….I read The Burning Shadow in two days. It could’ve been one sitting if my eyelids..."
The Grace Year

"It’s been one week since I finished The Grace Year by Kim Liggett as I sit down to start this..."
Symptoms of a Heartbreak

"I started out reading an ARC of Symptoms of a Heartbreak, but then I switched to reading a hardcover in..."
Fireborne (The Aurelian Cycle, #1)

"I’m going to start out this post by letting it be known by all and sundry that I was provided..."