Okay, I will admit this book could've been worse, but compared to Twilight, this book fell flat.
1. Bella's complaining. Â It was bearable until she started to complain about marrying the love of her life. (*gasp* How will she manage!?)
2. The honeymoon. Â I'm sure all of you readers had a pleasant time with this one. Â It had me nervous (yeah, laugh at me for it) but it got on this list because Bella started to cry when Edward refused to do 'it' with her because he was afraid he'd hurt her. Â
3. Renesme was equal to that of a filler. Â She was only put there to avoid anyone having to experience real pain. Â Plus, Stephenie never has given me a satisfying answer as to why humans and vampires can have kids.
4. Bella kept asking for Jacob. Â Wasn't the whole point of Eclipse that she would get over him!?
5. The 'fight' that didn't really happen. Â If having no vampire fight wasn't bad enough, Stephenie decided to get our hopes up for absolutely no reason. Â And if being a letdown wasn't bad enough, everything gets resolved.
6. Bella being the in-control vampire. Â This fact has finally confirmed that Bella is a mary-sue. Â After Bella finally becomes a vampire, Meyer rips off 2,000 pages of worrying for her by letting her have what took Edward a century to obtain.
7. The happy ending. Nothing was sacrificed, and I repeat NOTHING. Â Okay, Irina died but Bella doesn't care about her. Â It was just happy happy la la, which forces me to tear Twilight's title as modern Romeo and Juliet away. Â R & J was a tragedy after all.
On the brighter side, Leah yelling at Bella made Leah my second favorite Twilight girl.
So pretty much, read it for the sake of finishing the series, but nothing else.