Review Detail

Young Adult Fiction 2554
Amazing
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

Reader reviewed by Lana

Blood and Chocolate is a classic in it's own right. Well thought out and well rationalised, this book tells the story of average loner Vivian- if by average you mean memeber of a pack of werewolfs, or Loup Garou, hoping to start a new life in a new town. Vivian loves the change, lives for the run, the freedom of becoming her true self. But when she meets offbeat poet Aiden, her life changes forever. Vivian is torn between protecting her pack, and possibly becoming the head bitch with Gabriel, and her love for the human Aiden. Highly recomended. I have read this book more then any other book I have ever read- and got my sister hooked on it as well. Beautiful, haunting, curageous, and witty, this book has everything a girl could want. Romance, action, suspence, mystery. One of those rare finds that will have you hooked and wanting more.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

0.0 (0)
Sixteen-year-old Faith has always known she was different and her...
The Mall

0.0 (0)
The year is 1991. Scrunchies, mixtapes and 90210 are, like,...

0.0 (0)
In Poems to Live Your Life By, Chris Riddell, political...
The Claires

0.0 (0)
Four beautiful girls. Quadruplets. They are not identical.But each is...
The Life Below

4.0 (1)
It was hard enough for Naomi to leave Leo,...
What He Hides

0.0 (0)
She wants the truth... or does she? They say...
The Shadows Between Us

0.0 (0)
Tricia Levenseller, author of Daughter of the Pirate King,...
Devil Darling Spy

0.0 (0)
It's 1940, and Sarah Goldstein is hiding in plain...

0.0 (0)
"more forgetting time. more midnight dances with yourself."...
The Upside of Falling

0.0 (0)
It’s been years since eighteen-year-old Becca Hart believed in...
More Than His Best Friend

0.0 (0)
She’s got a strict rule against dating. Could her...
Salty, Bitter, Sweet

0.0 (0)
A slow-burn romance in a cutthroat kitchen! There’s more to...
The Midnight Lie (The Midnight Lie, #1)

0.0 (0)
Set in the world of the New York Times–bestselling Winner’s...
The Winter Duke

0.0 (0)
She survived the curse. Now she must survive the throne....
Most Likely (Most Likely, #1)

0.0 (0)
From the creator of the hit TV series The Bold...
Look Both Ways

0.0 (0)
This story was going to begin like all the best...

Latest Member Reviews

Three Sides of A Heart: Stories About Love Triangles

"I love short story anthologies. So when I heard that there was a collection of YA shorts by some of..."
Like A River Glorious (The Gold Seer Trilogy #2)

"As much as I truly enjoyed the first book, I have to say I loved this sequel even more. The..."
Like A River Glorious (The Gold Seer Trilogy #2)

"LIKE A RIVER GLORIOUS was everything I hoped it would be. It had me on the edge of my seat..."
Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy #1)

"MY THOUGHTS I've had such luck with books lately! This book has been yet another anticipated read that met, maybe..."

"Before I dig into my thoughts on the first book in Rae Carson’s new Gold Seer Trilogy, let’s discuss genre..."

"Lee Westfall can sense when she’s around gold. It’s been useful to help keep her family afloat but they have..."

"What I Loved: This is the second western novel I've read recently (VENGEANCE ROAD was the other) and I..."
The Girl of Fire and Thorns

"No Spoiler Review - Elisa isn't your ordinary, cookie cutter Princess where everything comes easy "with grace, charm, and beauty."..."
The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns #3)

"This last book in the series was a good book to finish it. I was surprised at where the plot..."

"The Bitter Kingdom begins with one of my favorite epic fantasy conventions: The Long Journey Into Unknown Lands. In this..."

"What I Loved: I've been a huge fan of this series from the start. Elisa is such a fabulous..."

"What I Loved: Though I do love romance in books, it's not often what makes a book for me. Generally,..."

"It's over... This has turned into one of my fave series in the YA world. I love Elisa!!!..."

"The Girl of Fire and Thorns completely blew me away. Strong character development, a suspenseful and thrilling plot and wonderful..."
The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2)

"I’m just going to start this review by saying that The Crown of Embers is about fifty billion times better..."

"Coming into The Girl of Fire and Thorns, I was hopeful but not entirely optimistic. My sister (whose bottomless YA..."

"This book blew me into infinity and beyond, it was just amazing. The plot, the characters, the writing style, were..."
The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns #1) [Audio Book]

"I have always loved rereading, and with my memory it's both a necessity (if I want to remember any details..."