Review Detail

Young Adult Fiction 18532
didnt like
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

Reader reviewed by Austin

I think the book Remembering the good times is a really pointless book. I think some pages were pointless because some didnt make any sense. An example is Travis killed himself because he thought his teacher and his parents were not challenging him enough. In chapter 14 and 15. Travis is a character in the book.

There are some other characters I want to introduce to you so here they are. Buck, Kate, Travis, Bucks dad, Kates mom, Sketer, and Fred. Buck is the most important in the book. And also Bucks the one who tells this story.

Kate is a really nice girl who meets Buck a boulevard and they become best friend except Travis. Skater is really smart lid but he thinks he can beat up Buck but Buck is way bigger and stronger. Skater only ways 180 pounds and 5 feet something with brown hair.

Buck lives with both of his parents and he went to live with his mom in the summer in California and Travis was hanging out with Kate all summer long. So Kate and Travis liked each other. Travis and Buck were really good friends but when they were hanging out with Kate they get in a big fight at his party. They go over to Pollys house and try on some Halloween costumes. So they go in her house and try on clothes for a big Halloween party and a big bomb fire. Kate has this big old pink gown and Travis tries on this brown suite with this thing around his solder.

Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 1

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Bach to the Rescue!!!

0.0 (0)
Every famous piece of art has an origin story—even Bach’s...
Gabby Garcia's Ultimate Playbook  (Gabby Garcia #1)

0.0 (0)
If life were a baseball game, all-star pitcher Gabby Garcia...
Roll With It

0.0 (0)
Ellie’s a girl who tells it like it is. That...
That's What Friends Do

0.0 (0)
Samantha Goldstein and David Fisher have been friends ever since...
Jane Anonymous: A Novel

0.0 (0)
Bestselling author Laurie Faria Stolarz’s thrilling novel Jane Anonymous is...
Someone Else's Shoes

0.0 (0)
Twelve-year-old Izzy, a budding stand-up comic, is already miserable about...
Midnight on Strange Street

0.0 (0)
AVERY MILLER is looking for a fresh start, away from...
From the Desk of Zoe Washington

0.0 (0)
Zoe Washington isn’t sure what to write. What does a...
The Okay Witch

0.0 (0)
Magic is harder than it looks. ...
Cub
Cub

0.0 (0)
Twelve-year-old Cindy has just dipped a toe into seventh-grade drama—with...
Speed Demon

0.0 (0)
Eager to find his place at his elite new school,...
The Ghost in Apartment 2R

0.0 (0)
What if there was a ghost in your brother's room?...

Latest Member Reviews

I Wish I Was a Polar Bear

"Did you know that polar bear adults live alone? Or that the only enemies polar bears have are other polar..."
I Wish I Was a Wolf

"In this beginning leveled reader, we are introduced to how wolves live. From packs to dens, short, easy sentences describe..."
Laugh-Out-Loud Awesome Jokes for Kids (Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids) Paperback

"This book includes a number of Knock Knock jokes as well as a large number of one liners such as..."
Hidden Figures Young Readers' Edition

"This narrative nonfiction title follows the lives of several women who worked at the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics in..."
Wonderfall

"With collage-style illustrations, WONDERFALL takes readers on a trip through the season of autumn with its focus on an oak..."
The Blobfish Book

"THE BLOBFISH BOOK by Jessica Olien is unlike any picture book I've read. Combining real data, photos of deep sea..."