Review Detail

This Book Is Amazing!
Overall rating 

Plot 

Characters 

Writing Style 

Reader reviewed by Hope

Ginny is off on a once-in-a-lifetime oppertunity: viewing the world outside her hometown and even the United States.

The one thing kind of wrong with this picture: she's folling directions found in thirteen little blue envolopes given to her after her [kind of] crazy dead aunt sent her.

13 Little Blue Envolopes will make you feel like you are going along with Ginny on this trip, you will feel what she feels, see what Ginny sees, and overall, just feel like you are traveling with her.

This is one of my favorite books, and I would recommend this to everyone. It might seem slow to begin with - it did with me - but it gets very interresting, and I found I couldn't put it down after the first few chapters.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

IMG_4918.jpg

0.0 (0)
The black X of the Aramach Rebels marks the...
City of Beasts

0.0 (0)
"If you see a beast, and you have the...
The Grace Year

5.0 (2)

0.0 (0)
No one speaks of the grace year. It’s forbidden....
The Fractured Empire

0.0 (0)
The Ceithren Empire is finally at peace, but for...
The Survival List

0.0 (0)
Sloane Weber is devastated when her older sister dies...
To Kill a Kingdom

0.0 (0)
This action-packed YA debut pits a deadly siren princess and...
Into the Crooked Place (Into the Crooked Place, #1)

0.0 (0)
Into the Crooked Place begins a gritty two-book YA fantasy...
Kingdom of Souls

0.0 (0)
Magic has a price—if you’re willing to pay. The...
A Warm Friendship

0.0 (0)
"This heartwarming story deals with friendship, empathy, caring, nurturing and...
The Rift

0.0 (0)
As corporate greed is pitted against supernatural forces, two young...
Abraham Lincoln: The Making of America #3

0.0 (0)
The third installment of the Making of America series, Abraham...
Tiger Queen

5.0 (2)

0.0 (0)
From Annie Sullivan, author of A Touch of Gold,...
A Match Made in Mehendi

0.0 (0)
For fans of When Dimple Met Rishi comes a...
Cold Day in the Sun

0.0 (0)
Holland Delviss wants to be known for her talent...
Perfectly You

0.0 (0)
Ivy Nixon is the student body Vice President at...
A Treason of Thorns

0.0 (0)
Dark, gripping, and utterly unique, this atmospheric historical fantasy...

Latest Member Reviews

Into the Crooked Place (Into the Crooked Place, #1)

"INTO THE CROOKED PLACE is an engaging YA fantasy that follows five characters on a quest of aligned goals- even..."
Reverie

"REVERIE is a captivating and unique YA fantasy without adequate comparisons. The book follows Kane, a teenage boy who was..."
The Athena Protocol

"THE ATHENA PROTOCOL was a fantastic YA spy/thriller that pulls you in from the start. Jessie is an agent of..."
Rated

"RATED follows six teens in alternating points-of-view as they navigate a dystopian future. In this society, your life is dictated..."
This Time Will Be Different

"THIS TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT is an engaging YA contemporary with strong underlying messages about racism and social activism. With..."
Shatter the Sky (Shatter the Sky, #1)

"SHATTER THE SKY follows, Maren, who has been raised in a small mountain town. She and her girlfriend, Kaia, have..."
Once & Future (Once & Future, #1)

"Capetta and McCarthy have crafted a fantastic novel weaving the legend of King Arthur with the majesty of space in..."
White Rabbit

"TW: sexual assault, rape, homophobia, descriptions of violence, murder, drug use. White Rabbit is going to be the..."
Drum Roll, Please

"Even though Melly was forced to go to Camp Rockaway, it's just the escape she needs. Her parents are getting..."
White Rabbit

"Rufus just wants one day of semi-fun, something he hasn’t had since his ex-boyfriend, Sebastian, wrecked his heart. But then,..."
Autoboyography

"Do you have tissues? No? Then put this book down and get some, you are going to need them! This..."
The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue

"What can I say that hasn't already been said about this magnificent book? The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue..."

" The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue is a remarkable, witty, and outstanding adventure..."

"THE GENTLEMAN’S GUIDE TO VICE AND VIRTUE follows Henry “Monty” Montague as he takes his grand tour across Europe with..."
Guyliner

"Guyliner by J. Leigh Bailey The Story: When a new guy moves to the small town of Green Vale,..."
Our Own Private Universe

"Fifteen-year-old Aki Simon is on a summer mission trip in Mexico with other members of her congregation—including her older brother..."
Our Own Private Universe

"What I Loved: It’s a truth universally acknowledged that modern teens are very political. Another truth: religious people are very..."
Princess Princess Ever After

"Sadie doesn’t enjoy being locked in a tower, but she’s also tired of princes coming (and failing) to rescue her...."
No Holding Back

"This was one of my most anticipated reads because I truly loved Nathan and Preston since No Love Allowed and..."
Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit

"What I Loved: GEORGIA PEACHES AND OTHER FORBIDDEN FRUIT by Jaye Robin Brown is a sweet but complicated love..."