Young Adult Indie 879
love spell
Overall rating 

Writing Style 

Plot/Story 

Illustrations (if applicable) 

Characters (if applicable) 

Editing/Design Quality 

Hello viewers, I am Eva Joe, from the USA, i want to use this opportunity to thank Dr. DAVID  for the great work he has done in my life. I had a very big misunderstanding with my husband and he said he no longer wants me again. He needs a divorce, i was heart broken, devastated, confused, i didn't know what to do until one fateful day I saw a testimony of someone testifying about what Dr. DAVID has done for her i never believed in magic or spell but i had no choice, i decided to give it a try, so i contacted him via his email (awesomespelltemple@gmail.com) he told me what i need to do which i did and he promised me that within 48 hours my husband was going to contact me, i didn't believed it 100%, so the second day morning as i was preparing to go to work i had my phone ring and i went to pick it up i was surprise it was my husband calling, i answered and he started apologizing to me i forgave him and now he has turned a new live he stopped all the bad things he used to do, now he loves me more than he used to before. You can also contact him if you are also passing through and kind of marital problem or relationship issues. He is a very powerful spell caster and I believe he will help you too awesomespelltemple@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him on +2347040654140 Website: http://http://awesomespelltemplem.website2.me/https://www.facebook.com/Awesomelovepelltemple    
Good Points
love
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
May 14, 2021
Divorce and marital breakthrough save your marriage / relationship from breakup and Divorce? you can contact Dr. Raypower through email Urgentspellcast@gmail.com or call him directly or WhatsApp on +1 (424) 330-8109

Good day everybody, My name is Alicia Leonard. I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back. It all started when my husband cheated on me with another woman, unknowing to him that the woman is a wizard, the woman cast a spell on my husband which made my husband change his feelings towards me and the kids and broke our 6 years marriage. I was confused and stressed because of the pains of being a single mother, so I called a friend and explained my marital challenges to her, she instructed and directed me to contact this great powerful spell caster called Dr. Raypower, The main reason why she instructed me to contact Dr Raypower was because in recent times she have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about the powerful spell caster Dr Raypower and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my husband and utilize the powers of the other woman which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness. I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. To everyone with marital problems, divorce issues, lost lover or any relationship related issues, you can contact Dr. Raypower the powerful urgent spell caster via details below 
Email: Urgentspellcast@yahoo.com or Urgentspellcast@gmail.com  
Call/WhatsApp: +1 (424) 330-8109
May 19, 2021
LOVE SPELL TO BRING BACK EX LOVER AND RESTORE BROKEN RELATIONSHIPS, WhatsApp +2347059387282

I want to thank Dr Ogaga of ogagaspellcastertemple@gmail.com for making me happy in getting my ex lover back after broken up with me last month, i contacted this spell Dr for help and his work was guarantee that i was going to get my ex lover back after 48 hours, although i doubted his words but i decided to give it a try by co-operating with his terms, i did not only get back my ex lover after the spell, but i was also promoted in my place of work, i thank this powerful and trusted Dr who helped me found joy in my relationship, and me and my ex who is now my lover again is getting married on the 30th of next month, i am so happy that at least i am with my lover again after all the pains and stress i being through when he first broke-up with me, i thank Dr Ogaga i am so so happy i love my lover so much that i was almost end my life when he told me that it was over between both of us, but i thank the spell caster send by God in heaven to help his people, i am grateful Dr Ogaga i am proud to know these spell Dr i am happy that he help me with my problems, for making my life see joy and happiness again, i am happy for his kindness, i am so happy, so i decided to share my story on the net so that people will see the good which Dr Ogaga has done for me in my life, and if you are out there passing through any condition, or having bad time with your lover, or your lover has broke up with you, do not think than to contact the same spell caster on his email ogagaspellcastertemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2347059387282 and you will consider your problem solve. Thanks Dr Ogaga and i pray you will live long forever because you are so kind and powerful.

Text & Call or WhatsApp: +2347059387282

Email: ogagaspellcastertemple@gmail.com
2 results - showing 1 - 2