As Good As the First
Overall rating

Writing Style

Plot/Story

Illustrations (if applicable)

N/A
Characters (if applicable)

Editing/Design Quality

When Annika discovers Geneva, she realizes that she's the only one who can help her take down the Vale. With Jacen looking for potential brides, Annika has her opening. She's transformed into Princess Ana and must learn to act as a true vampire princess before she's discovered.

Jacen isn't the only one who wants to take down the Vale. In THE VAMPIRE PRINCE, we are introduced to Karina who has ulterior motives while attending the festivities at the Vale. THE VAMPIRE PRINCE picks up right where the first one left off and you're immediately pulled back into Annika's world.

I absolutely love the alternating point of views and how fast paced this story is. It sucks me in and I don't want to leave until all of my questions are answered. I love that it has witches, vampires, and shifters in it. You get a nice little piece of everything.

Final Verdict: This book was as good as the first and has me eager for the third. I would recommend it to fans of Vampires, Twilight, Vampire Academy, and paranormal romance. It's an easy read and I'm off to start the next one.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account