Fun
Overall rating 

Writing Style 

Plot/Story 

Illustrations (if applicable) 

N/A
Characters (if applicable) 

Editing/Design Quality 

I really enjoyed this book. It's a futuristic coming of age novel reminiscent of Harry Potter although no magic is involved. The characters are interesting and believable and the main character very likeable. I just wish we didn't need to wait until next year for the sequel.
Good Points
Fun and light-hearted young adult novel.
Characters that are likeable and interesting enough to make you want more.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

Welcome to New York: A Little Engine that Could Road Trip

0.0 (0)
The Little Engine That Could is on the move and...
Be a Tree!

0.0 (0)
A lyrical, gorgeously illustrated look at the majesty of trees—and...
Gearbreakers (Gearbreakers, #1)

0.0 (0)
Two girls on opposite sides of a war discover they're...
The Story King

0.0 (0)
Magic has been reset in the Sunlit Lands, and the...
In A Flash

0.0 (0)
A riveting and dramatic story of two devoted sisters, Italian...

0.0 (0)
Tonight, seventeen-year-old Evalee is scheduled to die. ...
Welcome to California: A Little Engine that Could Road Trip

0.0 (0)
The Little Engine That Could is on the move and...
The Alpactory: Ready, Set, Go!

0.0 (0)
Welcome to the Alpactory! These wacky alpacas are here to...
I Like to Share!

0.0 (0)
Celebrate the joys of learning to share in this exuberant...
The Infinity Courts (The Infinity Courts, #1)

0.0 (0)
Westworld meets Warcross in this high-stakes, dizzyingly smart sci-fi about...
If Only...

0.0 (0)
Bestselling author-illustrator Mies van Hout employs vivid creatures in a...
Like a Giant

0.0 (0)
A beautiful story about imagination and taking your time to...

Latest Member Reviews

"If your expecting the same type of books that you’ve been reading in this series, you’d be wrong. This whole..."
If These Wings Could Fly

"Beautiful and gut-wrenching doesn't begin to describe Kyrie McCauley's debut novel, If These Wings Could Fly. McCauley brings to life..."
Spindle and Dagger

"Spindle and Dagger by J. Anderson Coats is a beautiful, yet brutal, literary novel set in Medieval Wales. It is..."
Spindle and Dagger

"Spindle and Dagger by J. Anderson Coats is a unique, dark tale set in Medieval Wales. The author did their..."
The Vanishing Stair

"THE VANISHING STAIR continues the TRULY DEVIOUS plot as Stevie returns to the enigmatic private school, Ellingham. Stevie becomes more..."
Truly Devious

"TRULY DEVIOUS is a YA mystery that takes place at an enigmatic high school. Ellingham was founded by a very..."
The Vanishing Stair

"Feedback As soon as I finished the first book I was so eager to continue. I absolutely loved Truly..."
Truly Devious

"Feedback I absolutely loved this book. It was a buddy read for me and it sounded interesting so I..."
Here so Far Away

"This is a difficult review to write. Here so Far Away is one of those books that leaves you feeling..."
The Fall of Lisa Bellow

"I received a copy of this book courtesy of NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. This book came..."
The Poet's Dog

"Teddy is an Irish wolfhound who has been raised by Sylvan, a poet who worked in his cabin in the..."
Absolute Brightness

KK Karen Klein
" I think there were many side tangents that were not important to the story and just didn’t seem to..."
The Poet's Dog

"Nickel and Flora think they are lost to a blizzard when Teddy saves them. Teddy is a dog who was..."
Traitor Angels

"I absolutely loved Anne Blankman’s Prisoner of Night and Fog duology so I was really excited to start a new..."
Traitor Angels

"Full disclaimer: I am a huge fan of Milton and Paradise Lost ever since college. So this was a big..."
the thing with feathers

"[Reviewed by Jessyca Garcia for Readers' Favorite] I really enjoyed reading The Thing with Feathers by Anne Sweazy-Kulju. This..."
I Crawl Through It

"I CRAWL THROUGH IT is the weirdest book I've ever read. Period. Reminiscent of Haruki Murakami's singly unique style, King..."
Dragonflies in the Cowburbs

"A very enjoyable read! This book is both a novella and a collection of short stories. The stories are inter-related..."

"How can you write a novel about recovering from mental illness and a few weeks later kill yourself? It's very..."
A Sliver of Hope

"The story A Sliver of Hope is a story about losing people you love and finding the courage and..."