Overall rating 

Writing Style 

Plot/Story 

Illustrations (if applicable) 

N/A
Characters (if applicable) 

Editing/Design Quality 

*Read after The Tainted Accords books*
While Sin is quite content to his life of fornicating, fighting, and drinking his life away, he has his friends, he has his goldies and is blissfully free of females. And he likes it that way. If the one thing that his father taught him that would be to not let a woman too close. Yet Sin finds himself in the company of, quite frankly, the ugliest woman he's ever seen, he offers her friendship, knowing that he'll never feel anything more. Even though she's different to any other female he has ever met, he can't stop thinking about her.
Olorna is still recovering from the harsh effects of starvation in her struggle to survive the ear. Now she's thrown into the deep end of the Solati court. She becomes desperate to fit in for her mothers sake. Is she desperate to accept an offer that can solve all her problems, despite the consequences. Even after a man incapable of love steals a kiss from her. Even though she could be making the worst mistake of her life.

I fell in love with Sin in the Tainted Accords series but this novella made me love him even more. I did not expect Sin's life to be like that and was pleasantly surprised through out the whole novella. Honestly, nothing in this novella was what I was expecting which made it that much more interesting that what I previously imagined. It was entertaining and captivating throughout the duration of the novella. I was sad whenever I had to put it down so life could get in the way but I thought of it in ever moment I was away from Sin. Olorna. Sweet, sweet Olorna. What can I say about you except my poor sweet child. I want to tuck you under my wing and to protect you from the world.
'Warren did help him up. Right into a bucket of freezing water, which he dunked him in three times.
"I'm awake!" Sin shouted, scrambling back.
"And now you smell like a pig, instead of a two-week-dead pig."
Sin sniffed himself. "It's possible I've smelt better," he said indignantly.'
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

FEATURED GIVEAWAYS

Latest Book Listings Added

The Dog Patrol: Our Canine Companions and the Kids Who Protect Them

0.0 (0)
In a full-color dog book unlike any other, acclaimed children’s...
Watch Over Me

0.0 (0)
Mila is used to being alone. ...

0.0 (0)
Her job is to keep their secrets safe. ...
City of the Plague God

0.0 (0)
Best-selling author Rick Riordan presents CITY OF THE PLAGUE GOD,...
The Shadow War

0.0 (0)
Inglourious Basterds meets Stranger Things in this dark and thrilling...
The Valley and the Flood

0.0 (0)
Rose Colter is almost home, but she can't go back...
Don't Tell A Soul

0.0 (0)
Stay up all night with this modern day Rebecca! Perfect...

0.0 (0)
58 Farm End: a twisted romantic crime thriller series (Book...

0.0 (0)
Beatrice Walker thought she lived in a normal world—that is...
Crying is Like the Rain: A Story of Mindfulness and Feelings

0.0 (0)
A gentle metaphor for understanding and processing anxiety and sadness....
The Brass Queen

0.0 (0)
She knows a liar when she sees one. ...
The Final Chance

0.0 (0)
Friends no matter what. At least that's what Beth Ann...
Wylder and the Almost Rockstar

0.0 (0)
How much trouble does it take to forget the boy...
Wylder and the Secret Rockstar

0.0 (0)
How much trouble does it take to forget your summer...
Nubia: Real One

0.0 (0)
Can you be a hero...if society doesn't see you as...
Mary: The Adventures of Mary Shelley's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Granddaughter

0.0 (0)
Angsty teenager Mary Shelley is not interested in carrying on...

Latest Member Reviews

Where the Heart Is

"The start of thirteen-year-old Rachel’s summer doesn’t go as she planned. Tensions are high at her home and she knows..."
Where the Heart Is

"Rachel's summer is not off to a good start; her parents don't remember her 13th birthday right away, and new..."
Still a Work in Progress

" Noah's seventh grade year at his small school starts off a bit tense-- his friend Sam has left a..."
See You at Harry's

"Fern's parents spend a lot of time at the family restaraunt their grandfather started, Harry's, and love to use their..."
See You at Harry's

"Reading Jo Knowles' books are like curling up on the sofa with a trusted friend. You know she 'gets'..."