(Updated: December 14, 2015)
Overall rating 

Writing Style 

Plot/Story 

Illustrations (if applicable) 

N/A
Characters (if applicable) 

Editing/Design Quality 

I was hooked from the first page an unwilling to put this book down. Its an innovative and unique story with loveable characters.

Allie is such a strong female lead and I loved that she didn't need a man to define her or her abilities, as a matter of fact romance was not even really a factor in this story which is really really refreshing. Sure, there are love interests but that does not make pr break the story. I really can not find enoug words to describe how utterly awesome this story was!

I'm really happy I had the opportunity to read and review this book and I am anxiously awaiting book 2 in the series. Unfortunately, I could find no info on the release of that novel or even a working title so sadly I in the dark completely BUT based off of the 2 I have read, I have high hope for the sequel. If you are looking for a great read with strong and loyal character that you will most probably fall in love with, then look no further! Emerge: The Awakening is an action packed, emotionally driven story that is sure to draw you in.

“I received a free copy of the book from the author/publisher for my honest opinion. I was in no way compensated for this review and all opinions are expressly my own”
Good Points
Allie. Like I said, Allie is a super strong and feisty character. I loved her tenacity.

Aiden. He's adorably jaded and such an amazing character.

Sasha. I loved Sasha. She wasn't a character that was mentioned a lot but I really loved when she interacted with the other leads!

Other Supporting Characters. I really enjoyed the interactions between the other supporting characters just like I enjoyed Sasha's character. It was really fun to learn about these characters and what made them tick.

Bonds. I loved all the bonds formed between characters, superficial or otherwise. The inclusion of these 'supernatural' bonds that are formed between individuals was also another major selling point for me.

Storyline. This story line is in a league of its own. Never once did I feel like I was reading a world I had already visited. I loved all the intricacies that make up this story and all the character story lines.

History. The history of these characters is astounding. I've always been a bit of a history junkie so I got a massive kick at the inclusion of these great figure heads in history being included in the history of this book. I also really like how these characters shared their history with others.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account