Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The idea behind this story was clever, I loved the way Lucky thought as well as reacted to things. The jungle was interesting while confusing since it would change so easily. The characters were original and clear most of the times but near the ending, they starts to slide together. Lucky Linderman is different from most people.
Good Points
One of the best things about this story had to be the ants because they were different and I loved reading about how they reacted to whatever Lucky was thinking. The writing style is always a hit or miss situation with me, but luckily, A.S. King wrote a well written novel that didn’t make my skin crawl because I knew what was happening (most of the time). Lucky Linderman is just an unusual character. I liked that A.S. King did a twist with this character and made him go from something boring to something that made me think about the way I see the world. The way that I see people too, Lucky compares people to other mammals and creatures like his mom is a squid while his dad is a turtle. I found that one of the best things about this book.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account