Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
From the moment I plucked the book out from my bookshelf, I initially thought I was bracing myself from another intense science-fiction read. Just by reading the synopsis, I knew that this novel will be smothered with biology and pharmaceuticals and just . . . pure science. But upon fully indulging in the story inspired by Adam and Eve from the Bible, I realize that Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate is a lighthearted read, filled with humorous and sarcastic dialogues and a quite adorable bunch of teenagers.
Good Points
From the moment I plucked the book out from my bookshelf, I initially thought I was bracing myself from another intense science-fiction read. Just by reading the synopsis, I knew that this novel will be smothered with biology and pharmaceuticals and just . . . pure science. But upon fully indulging in the story inspired by Adam and Eve from the Bible, I realize that Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate is a lighthearted read, filled with humorous and sarcastic dialogues and a quite adorable bunch of teenagers.

READ MY FULL REVIEW HERE: http://theroundtheclockperuser.blogspot.com/2015/07/book-review-eve-adam.html
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account