Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
First off... that freaking cliffhanger!? I can't even... I could not imagine having read this the year it came out and then waiting for the third to come out. That is full on torture! That is why I dock this half a star.

Now moving on, most of this novel is spent with Isobel trying to find a way to get to the Poe Toaster. She is also coming to terms with everything that had happened in the first book. She's dealing with the loss of Varen. She's dealing with this new strained relationship with her parents. She also gets closer to her best friend. Whom I adore by the way.

Through all this Lilith is poisoning Varen's mind, making him think that Isobel lied to him, that she is never coming back for him. That she isn't who Varen thought.

She never gives up though, working through ways to get back into the world where Varen is, she will stop at nothing to get him back. She loves him so much. So when she finally gets back into the world, it's not what she expected to find...

I love this series so much. What I love more than anything about it, is the tone. It's dark and inviting and sometimes a little creepy. It's prefect! I've never read a book that has this kind of atmosphere and I wish more books did! It's simply glorious. There is also the way that the author took Poe's works and made them fit into this world so seamlessly. It's truly flawless.

I could go on praising this book and this series forever but I will end this by saying, this is worth your time and money. Go out and get it now if you haven't. You don't know what you are missing!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account