Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
DESTROY THE HORCRUXES is an unconventional activity book that almost had the book nerd in me cringing because of the idea of destroying a book. Then, I saw how much fun my daughter had with it and realized it no longer bothered me. There are different prompts on each page that engages children (along with adults) and challenges their creative side.

One example is "Drip water on this page" and you can even use the spell Aguamenti for some added fun. Another one is "Rip a few bristles out of your kitchen broomstick and tape it hear". I also like the one that asks you to get the page signed by as many people as you can. There are so many things to do that it'll keep children occupied for a while. In the beginning, it also gives you a reminder of what dark magic and horcruxes are.

Final Verdict: DESTROY THE HORCRUXES isn't just an activity book. It's a tool for making memories no matter your situation. It's fun for children making memories with their friends, parents with their children, and even adults and with their friends. It brings Harry Potter fans of all ages together for some creative fun.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account