N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I CAN'T WAIT TO START THE SECOND BOOK!
Good Points
A MUST READ!

I love how the first page mentioned Arsenal and the Champion League, an immediate winner!

This book has...
Good intertwining of time.
A good balance between action and emotion.
In-depth description.
Not your average kick ass novel feel to it.
Tension and emotions that can be easily felt by the readers.
High suspense.
Cool sci-fi gadgets! Score!
Amazing characters with background. I love how they interconnected, never a loophole. The relationship between characters are strongly felt.

"They crossed the lawns quickly, moving in a tight X-shaped formation; Carpenter in the middle, Turner and Frankenstein leading the way, the two Privates bringing up the rear." Simple sentences like this transferred me into the book. It made me feel like was there that day; standing on that lawn.
"The turrets and ramparts of the ancient building were black in the cool morning sky, spiked and twisted and fearsome. The central spire of the residence of the world's first, and most terrible vampire, rose boldly towards the heavens, a blasphemous challenge to the authority of God, an unholy blade cutting into the pale blue sky." This made me shiver. I could totally picture this as a classic, gothic, vampire home.

Near the end, I cried for the relationship between two characters. They reminded me of the relationship between Batman and Robin. :'(

A very well written book! Definitely, an all time favorite! I cannot wait for the sequels!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account