Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This picks up a week after the events in Pure, after the furies attacked and Alex killed one. When the rest of the crew return to the Covenant, she gets a letter from Laadan, her father is alive. This throws her into wanting to go back and see him, save him. Throughout the book Alex is struggling with becoming the Apollyon in just a short time. Telly comes to her Covenant and demands she tell him the truth that she killed the Pure but she doesn't. Linard betrays them and Leon turns out to be Apollo! Alex dies and gets to see Celeb and in the end she awakens! Yeah, lots of epic things happen in this book.

I love the romance that Alex and Aiden. What I mean is, I just love Aiden. He's freaking perfect! I know there are some of you that are Seth fans and that's fine. You guys can keep Seth and I'll just keep Aiden all to myself. He's so strong and sweet, funny, and confident without being arrogant like.... you know who I'm getting at... *cough* Seth *cough* I don't like arrogance, it's too much.

I love Jennifer Armentrout's writing, I always have. It's fun, steamy at the right places and God does all that sass and stark just made me laugh and smile. This series is one of my all time favorites and one day I hope to own them all. I mean seriously, if any of you guys have a crazy/insane moment and decide you don't want this series anymore. I'll take them, even pay for postage.

For those that haven't read this book/series, go out and get a copy now! I'm demanding it, you can get it from the library (like me). It's worth the time to read this amazing stuff.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account