Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This book was just, well, brilliant. I think the phrase used in the book is appropriate here, "Oh my Gods!!". It was sooooooo worth waiting months for this, even if I hardly remember the storyline (that didn't really matter, luckily!!!). This was hardly anything wrong with this book, except for Seth's crazy problems, now what's up with that?

I was literally screaming when Aiden finally made his move with Alex, finally!!! It was about time. I thought that Deity would have Aiden again pushing her away, throughout the entire book, and she resorting with Seth (who I really dislike). I thought that would be really suddenly, being in the moment kinda thing, but I really liked the slow progression, until they couldn't resist anymore. It was so perfect!!

I already disliked Seth intensely, but this book made me purely hate him. I always had this little feeling that he was using her, as he was using other girls, and I thought it revolved around power, but I thought he was trying to do it in a nice way. But noooooo, he has to follow Lucian and steal all her life to be the 'God Killer'. What a lousy person. Seth=bad person.

I didn't really think the dying thing was really necessary, I thought it was a bit weird, and had no real purpose. Well thats what I thought anyway.

I just loved Deity, I thought it was brilliant. The Leon idea was awesome, I loved the hidden identity thing. I think Deity has been the best one so far, and everyone will love it!!
Good Points
-Clever to introduce the whole Leon thing.
-Aiden and Alex get together, time for celebration!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account