Snake Magic
Overall rating

Plot

Characters

Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
What I liked:
Daughters of the Dawn is the story of twin princesses Ria and Rani, united at last but still struggling to learn their magic and battling to save their world. I found the quest a significant part of the story, allowing us to explore more of the world and for the two sisters to learn more about snake magic. However, at times I felt the love triangle to be unnecessary and distracting rather than adding to the story.
Final Verdict:
Rani and Ria are a great set of twin characters who support each other as they learn to navigate being siblings. Minus the love triangle, this was an entertaining story.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
October 05, 2022
I was able to regain my husband with the help of Dr BOB  love spell after some hot chick turned his head against me and totally stoped giving me attentions. Dr. BOB saved my home with his powers and that's why I'm putting this here for anyone that's going through the same. Plus do not be fooled by so many testimonies here because there is no one like Dr BOB love spell. you can contact him through his email address; [email protected]  or whatsapp him on +2349153314547. visit his website:https://drbobsupernaturals.wixsite.com/my-site-1/home-1
1 results - showing 1 - 1