Review Detail

4.5 9
Young Adult Fiction 402
I Dare You To read this and NOT love it.
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Let me just say that my words won't do this book justice, so I dare you to read it and see for yourself how Katie McGarry knocks it out of the park!

What I loved: This a heartrending story about of love, forgiveness and learning how to trust. Beth and Ryan are the kind of characters who tug at your heart strings right off the bat, making it virtually impossible not to route for them. They're raw and edgy yet completely relateable and are supported by a cast of characters who want to see both them reach their full potential.

Beth is a force to be reckoned with and I.loved.her. despite her potty mouth. ;)

Ryan puts the "swoon" in swoonilicious. That is all.

What left me wanting: My heart broke for Isaiah *cries* but I know his story is coming and I'm really looking forward to reading it.

Final verdict: I dare you to read this. I double dog dare you to read it and NOT love it! *whispers* Especially Ryan.

Favorite quote:
“I like you. I. Like. You. I'll admit you're annoying. Sometimes you agitate me to the brink of insanity, but you can throw it back at me like no one else. When you laugh, I want to laugh. When you smile, I want to smile. Hell, I want to be the one to make you smile.”
Good Points
This cover makes me want to fan my face. I also loved that Ryan still had his rookie card. ;)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account