N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by emma

This is the second book in the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter. It picks back up in the second semester of Cammie Morgan's sophmore year after a break up with her normal boyfriend who though she was a normal girl when in fact she is a spy.

Cammie just wants to come back to school and have everything go back to normal, well as normal as it get in a school for spys. Shes ready for a relaxing end to her school year spent with her three best friends.

Her plans, however, are put to a stop when her school does an exchange with a boys school for spies. After a series of questionalbe events Cammie and her friends must determine if these boys are up to no good. "The stakes for cammies heart- and  her beloved school- are higher than ever"

I really enjoyed this book. it is my favorite of the three in the series so far. we go deeper into the characters and the plot thinkens for Cammie and her friends. You don't need to read the first book in the series to understand this book. It is an excelent book even on its own. I stayed up till sunrise to finish the book and it left me breathless.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account