Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A

I was extremely excited for this second book and it did not fail to impress me. I love this book just as much as the first.. Becca Fitzpatrick is fastly becoming my favorite Author. I enjoy her writing style and the fact that all her characters are thought through.

Patch is a great mix of everything yummy... seriously. I like his relationship with Nora I love that he can be dark and naughty while caring and loving with Nora.

We meet new characters in this book which really do add to the story.. Rixon, Scott & Marcie.

While Scott was seen as the Bad one.. it turns out he is just misunderstood.. always look out for the wolf in sheep's clothing!!!

Vee is one of my most favorite people she and Nora made me laugh so many times with the situations they get themselves into.. but it really makes great reading

I liked that the novel wasn't lovey dovey all the way through that can get a little boring..true to form Fitzpatrick is great with the mystery, the twists and turns and keeping the reader guessing.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account