Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
“I’m not perfect. And I don’t have to be. I can figure it out as I go, and as long as I do the best I can, it’s okay if I still screw up.”
? Melissa Darnell, Covet

Savannah’s world is getting complicated beyond imaging. On top of finding out she is a Dhampir, she fell in love with the one boy she shouldn’t. When Savannah and Tristan return from the “test” that the Vampire Council forced upon her, they get a shocking surprise.

The Clann retailed against Savannah and the Vampire Council by kidnapping Savannah’s Grandmother. Savannah rushes to free her Grandmother, but in the end she was too late.

Tristan cannot contain the helplessness and rage in the face of Savannah’s Grandmother’s death at the hands of The Clann. Savannah breaks up with Tristan to keep him safe. Tristan is not ready to give up on them, but Savannah will not be swayed.

Savannah decides it is time for her to learn to use the magic that is apart of her blood. Will it learning to use magic endanger her and the ones she loves? Or will she become a power to be reckoned with?

Dive into the world of The Clann and see if Savannah has what it takes to stand up to the Descendants, and find a way to be with the one she loves.
Good Points
I like that the characters have real issues and that Savannah wants to do whatever she can to protect the ones that she loves.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account