Teen Films 7572
Perfect!
Overall rating 

Acting 

Story 

Effects 

Dialogue 

Adaptation Quality 

I pre ordered this from Amazon as I have no patience in waiting for something I really want.
Totally worth the wait.

I don't even know how to describe my love for Perks, because I connect so much with the book. And the film put that on display for me.

The casting is phenomenal. They hit the nail on the head with this one. Perfect adaptation.
Logan Lerman is the perfect Charlie. Emma is a damn good Sam.
And Ezra Miller has never been more amazing. He was SO awesome as Patrick! :)

I cried and laughed. And remembered how I felt when I first read the book.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

Latest Book Listings Added

The Hollow Inside

0.0 (0)
Seventeen-year-old Phoenix has spent much of her life drifting from...
Spells Trouble (Sisters of Salem, #1)

0.0 (0)
Double double, twins spell trouble… ...
10 Truths and a Dare

0.0 (0)
It's Senior Party Week, that magical in-between time after...
The Promised Prince

5.0 (1)
Perfect for fans of the Selection series by Kiera...
Indivisible

0.0 (0)
This timely, moving debut novel follows a teen's efforts...
The Other Side of Perfect

0.0 (0)
For fans of Sarah Dessen and Mary H.K. Choi,...
Counting Down with You

0.0 (0)
In this sparkling and romantic YA debut, a reserved...
Gutter Girl (Twin River High, #1)

0.0 (0)
Star football player Jace Rovers has a secret. And...
Secondhand Dogs

0.0 (0)
A heartwarming—and heart-tugging—middle grade novel about love, loyalty, and what...
High School Musical: The Musical: The Series: The Road Trip

0.0 (0)
Join everyone's favorite Wildcats from the Disney+ smash hit original...
I'll Meet You in Your Dreams

0.0 (0)
A heartwarming text honoring the ever-evolving relationship of a parent...
Colors of Habitats

0.0 (0)
The brand-new sequel to a well-reviewed bestseller that has been...

Latest Member Reviews

The Truth about Keeping Secrets

"THE TRUTH ABOUT KEEPING SECRETS is a book about grief, the desire for belonging and understanding, and the search for..."
The Good Girls

"THE GOOD GIRLS is an enthralling read. The book begins after the disappearance and seeming murder of the police chief's..."
The Shadow Mission (The Athena Protocol, #2)

"THE SHADOW MISSION is an even better sequel to THE ATHENA PROTOCOL with lots of action and spy-related danger. In..."
The Missing Season

"Urban legend in the town of Pender has it every October the Mumbler snatches a kid. Local authorities brush the..."
Brawler

"Eddie McGuire is a talented high school wrestler with a horribly short fuse. This is no doubt a result of..."
The Chosen (Contender, #1)

"MAZE RUNNER meets LAND OF THE LOST in this engaging page-turner full of twists and turns in an epic tale..."
Pretend She's Here

"Since they were little, Lizzie Porter and Emily Lonergan were inseparable and best friends. Now Emily is almost sixteen-years-old, and..."
The Lovely and the Lost

"THE LOVELY AND THE LOST follows Kira, a girl who was once found by search and rescue (SAR) and who..."
Three Dark Crowns

" The dark YA fantasy tale of a brutal matriarchy, and its vicious method of choosing its rulers. ..."
Slasher Girls & Monster Boys

"Original Review: literarychaos.com Anthologies have been rather hit or miss for me. Anthologies are tricky, they have..."
Watch You Burn

"Jenny is an arsonist who has an addiction of watching things burn. When she moves in with her dad, she..."
With Malice

"I loved this book, it kept me thinking afterwards for days. "The truth is how you tell it," take that..."
I Do Not Trust You

"I DO NOT TRUST YOU by Laura J. Burns and Melinda Metz is a young adult thriller that follows Memphis..."
The Black Key (The Lone City #3)

""The Black Key" is an intense finale to the Lone City trilogy. Violet has escaped the city and is training..."
The Hundredth Queen

"This book is not appropriate for the 12+ age range. More like 17+. The basic plot revolves around orphaned girls..."
Three Dark Crowns

"I really enjoyed a lot of this book. But the title is legit, it's dark. Why? Because you have 16..."
We Were Liars

"I loved this book!"
Afterimage

"Feedback This book was not what I expected at all. Camryn is the sole survivor of a horrific explosion..."
Hiding Lies

"HIDING LIES is the second installment in the Eleanor Ames series. It begins with Ellie and Miles saying goodbye since..."
Three Dark Crowns

"Original Review: literarychaos.com Rating: 2.5 Stars I really wanted to love this book, unfortunately, I just..."