Review Detail

Young Adult Nonfiction 1841
Inspirational
Overall rating 

Writing Style 

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable) 

Reader reviewed by SWC

One word sums it up INSPIRATIONAL.S.Dodson did an awesome job with Teen Girls Need L.O.V.E. This is a book that all teens should read. She covers a plethora of topics that any teen can relate. We highly recommend this book for your sisters, children, nieces, friends, and anyone else who needs a little motivation in their life. 5 stars***
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Powered by JReviews

Latest Book Listings Added

A Thousand Questions

0.0 (0)
Set against the backdrop of Karachi, Pakistan, Saadia Faruqi’s tender...

0.0 (0)
Second in a new series about a bright and determined...

0.0 (0)
There's a chill in the air and frost on the...

0.0 (0)
Disney’s classic animated films come to life in the latest...
Fence: Striking Distance

0.0 (0)
The boys of Kings Row bout with drama, rivalry, and...
Pirate Nell's Tale to Tell

0.0 (0)
From the author/illustrator team behind The Snatchabook comes a book-filled...
The Glass Queen (The Forest of Good and Evil, #2)

0.0 (0)
Once Upon a Time meets Game of Thrones in...
Skyhunter (Skyhunter, #1)

0.0 (0)
A broken world. An overwhelming evil. A team of...
Finding Balance

0.0 (0)
Jase Ellison doesnt remember having acute lymphocytic leukemia when...
Be a Voter!: 450 Stickers for Democracy

0.0 (0)
Get out the vote! It’s...
I Believe In You

0.0 (0)
A charming picture book that inspires confidence, boosts self-esteem, and...
Breathless

0.0 (0)
From Jennifer Niven, the #1 New York Times bestselling...
Of Thorns and Beauty (Twisted Pages Book 1)

0.0 (0)
You think you know the tale as old time,...
The Verity

0.0 (0)
When being eaten alive is the least of your...
Meanwhile

0.0 (0)
Celebrate 10 years of this completely original graphic novel take...
Grant Beagan: The Finder's Code

0.0 (0)
He’s just an ordinary teenager who likes astronomy, video games,...

Latest Member Reviews

The Sorceress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel #3)

"Wow. Things are really starting to heat up. (SPOILER ALERT) The Alchemyst and his wife are nearly dead,..."
Flipped

"Flipped is a book that is told both from the perspective of Juli and Bryce, who have been next-door neighbours..."
Flipped

"Flipped is about both Juli and Bryce. Next neighbours for years and years. Juli fell in love with Bryce when..."
Flipped

"You know how you never forget a book? Yeah, there's tons of them like that. Flipped is numero uno on..."
Flipped

"Reader reviewed by Alexis I loved this book! It had funny, sweet moments and it was throroughly entertaining. It had..."
Flipped

"Reader reviewed by Ruthie This was a perfect coming-of-age novel! I loved "flipping" between the perspectives and watching the characters..."
Flipped

"Reader reviewed by Nadine-Stella Overview Juli Baker is more than excited for the new neighbors to move in, especially since..."
Flipped

"Reader reviewed by Sidra I absolutely love this book. It's soo cute because it talks about a seven year old..."
Flipped

"Reader reviewed by Rima Really cute story! I ? this book! It really isnt all about Bryce and Juli, but..."
Flipped

"Reader reviewed by Sam Ok, I have to be honest. I read this book in Middle School and won't ever..."
Flipped

"Reader reviewed by Laura This was the first book I ever read were I felt I could not put the..."
Flipped

"Reader reviewed by the book muncher Juli Baker knew that Bryce Loski was the one from the first moment she..."
Flipped

"Reader reviewed by qingie I absolutley love this book, and have come to enjoy it more and..."
Flipped

"Reader reviewed by librariane Have you ever wondered what the other person is thinking when you find yourself in a..."
Flipped

"Reader reviewed by frootloopgirl This was quite an entertaining book. It is a book that flips back and forth between..."
Flipped

"Reader reviewed by Eve This book although it has an endearing and usual occurence that happens many times doesn't treat..."
Flipped

"Reader reviewed by msse My classroom of middle school special education students listened to Flipped on CD's. They really..."
Flipped

"Reader reviewed by Stephanie The first time Juli Baker saw Bryce Loski's blue eyes that day he moved in across..."
Flipped

"Reader reviewed by x_fashion4eva This book is soooooo awesome. I loved it. Both characters of the story are adorable. The..."
Flipped

"Reader reviewed by Paula I absolutely loved this book and thought it was one of the sweest books I have..."