4.7 12
Stabbed in the Back?
Overall rating

Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

Reader reviewed by Navneet

The Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul!

By: Jack Canfield

Disses, losses, messes and stresses are problems that every teenager has. But every teen has to live up to these challenges and fight their fears. This wonderful book is about real teenagers just like you sharing their personal and real stories to help you! Failing a test or getting dumped is two of the many problems that teenagers experience. Whether its about drugs, alcohol, addictions, obsessions, gangs and even losing a friend or family member, this book has all the solutions.

The Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul is an outstanding book with many exciting and interesting stories. All of these stories are so intense that the characters actually come to life before my eyes. Every chapter ended up being more and more interesting and had some kind of suspense that made me want to read on. For example, I eagerly started the poem, One Cut by Taylor Davis, age 12, and obviously, in this poem, the girl couldnt express her own feelings so she decided to cut her self. As the poem unfolds and comes to an end, a lesson appears in a wonderful way.

I truly and strongly recommend this fantastic book for any teen facing any of these problems. Or just read it for fun and entertainment and enjoy these 251 pages of your life. Either way, you will absolutely love and adore this fabulous book!

By: Navneet.R J

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account