Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Once again Cassandra Clare has written an sultry, seductive, and stunning novel! From the very first chapter I was hooked, and I read the book in one sitting!!! This will definitely be one of those books I read over and over again.

Tessa is a great heroine--spunky and brave, but not without her flaws. She's vulnerable in her powers and with her heart--which makes her so much more believable than those heroines who can do it all (cough, Bella Swan, cough). I can't wait to see what the future has in store for Tessa....and which boy she will chose!

Oh Will...how you make my heart ache! What is the deal with this mysterious boy with a dark sense of humor? He loves danger, he loves fights, and more importantly....I'm pretty sure he loves Tessa....but he has secrets of his own! Oh, how I wish I knew what they were!

And then there's Jem...sick, soft, and quiet--but still he stands strong in the face of danger. He's the opposite of Will (who stole my heart), but I think there's more to him than meets the eye.

Can't wait for Clockwork Prince!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account