Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A

Here's the thing I think I waited so long for this that I wanted it to be the most perfect book ever my estimations where extremely high indeed, so I think whatever I say may be a little unfair because of course it wasn't going to be able to live up to the idea I had in my head.

I love Cassie Clare her writing style, her way of setting a scene and her characters... her writing didnt faulter amazing as always. In this story we learn a lot more about Simon other then being Clary's friend and I liked getting to know him.

There are new characters Jordan who is maia's ex he was a good edition to mix it up a little.
There are also characters from Clockwork...YAY I like cross overs in books :)
I love magnes and Alec there wasnt nearly enough of them!!!!!!! Awesome couple, I think my favorite in a while..
Although Clary has grown as a person and Jace is still HOT I cant help but feel its kind of the same ole with them and the ending.... am I the only one who questioned that?
I did like the story alot but like I said it was hard to live up to what I had in my head...I hear TMI but REALLY WITH THE ENDING!!!!
Good Points
Clary learns to fight
More werewolf action
The Ally scene!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account