Review Detail

Young Adult Fiction 318
Best one by K.A. Tucker so far in my opinion!
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Oh my word. I love K.A. Tucker. I have gobbled up her Ten Tiny Breaths series, so I was frantically excited to read and review this one. I was blown away.

The book switches back and forth between Water and Jesse's point of views. I was a tad confused at first, but quickly caught on and then everything made perfect sense!

What I loved:
The characters. From Jesse (oh my goodness....book boy love!), to Water, to Ginny, what a beautiful cast of characters. I adored Jesse's family and loved getting to know them better. I especially enjoyed getting to know Jesse better. The flashbacks and back story were awesome!

The story. Even though I caught on to what was going on fairly quickly, the book it self was not boring in the least. I was still emotional and on the edge of my seat, waiting for the ending.

Even though the story has physical and emotional abuse in it that was hard to read at times, I think it's so important to have stories like this out there. I'm so thankful K.A. Tucker wrote this story!

The cars. *ahem* I love fast, sexy cars. This book has them.

What left me wanting more:

Honestly, nothing. This book was simply perfect. K.A. Tucker has blown me away once again with her romance, honesty and unforgettable characters. I cannot wait to read what she has in store for us next!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account