N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Jill at The O.W.L.

Yes I did read this in one evening.  I'm not sure why I did though.  It was a good book, but it wasn't like wow fantastic crazy good.  There was enough mystery within the story to keep me trying to figure out everything that was going on. I was curious how it would all end. It was clear from the beginning there would be some twists and turns, and there definately was.  A few really took me by suprise.  I liked the characters. They seemed believable especially the main character Schuyler.  She feels like she never fits in, but at the same time doesn't let it bother her too much. Throughout the book her character showed some growth so that was nice to see.  This also happened with another main charcter, Bliss. Her character actually just inched out Schuyler for the most interesting character. I think she's one to watch for in later books.

The book did end with as many questions and answers.  I'm up in the air about whether I'll read any more books in the series.  This book didn't wow me, so I'm not feeling the need to run out and read more. I might try the next book, Masquerade, and go from there.

Final thought: Nice quick read that doesn't pretend to be deep literature.  Read it for fun.

Best stick with you image: Eating raw meat - yuck!

Best for ages: 15+ because of some swearing and adult situations
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account