N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
http://foreverlostinbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/bloodlines-book-review.html

My first reaction after hearing about this new book written by Richelle Mead was a happy dance! I mean, who wouldn't do a happy dance after hearing that one of their favorite authors is doing a spin-off from one of your favorite series (in this case Vampire Academy!). I directly put it in my to-reads and waited patiently (or maybe not) for my library to get it. And they got it, so I ordered it for free, and I read it....

I can't say if I like the Vampire Academy series more or this one, because they both have ups and downs, and I must love both of them. We'll just have to see with the upcoming books!

I really love Sydney, and, I think I like her better than Rose, because Sydney's a bit like me, except she'S even more cold to everyone, not that I'm always cold to everyone.... but sometimes I am to people I dislike.

I really loved how the story was set (it's baseline-plot). And it kept me wanting more of the Adrian-Sydney complicated relationship between them.

The writing was as fun- fast-paced, action-packed as the Vampire Academy series, and I'd say almost even more.

Lots of people went from Team Dimitri (from VA) to Team Adrian (from VA and Bloodlines) after reading this book. Actually, I didn't.... I still love Dimitri more than Adrian :D

The cover is just..... sensational! And, you need to see the cover of the next book in the series -> The Golden Lily

5/5 stars, and worth your time to read!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account