Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
i've always been interested in vampires & werewolves ever since i was a teenager. i did not just become one since this whole phenomenon w/ twilight (yes i'm a fan of that too..DON'T JUDGE ME! LOL) anyway they have always fascinated me...so with that said i wanted to introduce you to an oldie but a goodie that i had bought a long time ago about werewolves. i've read this book a ton of times one of those reasons may be because its set in the state i live in, Maryland. the book is called, Blood & Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause. the story is about a teenager girl named Vivian who is a werewolf. she loves the change but the pack she is in doesn't have a leader and so she feels lost and wants to have a "normal" life. Vivian goes to school just like every other sixteen year old and she meets a cute human boy and "BAM" she falls in love with him...so who is this "meat-boy"? the poor kid is name Aiden. Aiden of course is into magic, and all that dark stuff and so Vivian thinks she might have a chance w/ him. Now along w/ these two love birds and whether they can survive, there's a murderer on the loose...yep and they have threatened to expose the pack that Vivian is in. So what is Vivian going to do? is she really going to tell Aiden the truth about herself? and what about the murderer? is Vivian next?....i'm not going to tell you....so.....READ IT!!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account