Top Ten Tuesday ~ Top Ten Yummy Foods Mentioned In Books
Welcome to Young Adult Book Central's Top Ten Tuesday post!
Each Tuesday we will be hosting a different theme or topic involving all things bookish!!!
The Top Ten Tuesday post was originally created at
so visit there site for all the fun details about this awesome meme!!
*Bethany W's Choice's*
(YABC Indie Staff Reviewer)
1. Anything from Harry Potter: pumpkin pastries, butterbeer, chocolate frogs, etc.
2. Turkish Delight from the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.
3. Elven Lembas Bread from Lord of the Rings
4. "Eat Me" cupcakes from Alice In Wonderland
5. Green Eggs and Ham (Dr. Seuss)
6. Anything from Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory (Chocolate River, Candy in the trees)
7. The delicious feasts in Game of Thrones
8. Fried Green Tomatoes from Fried Green Tomatoes
9. Fried Chicken and Rolls from To Kill a Mockingbird
10. The cookies in If You Give A Mouse A Cookie always made me want one!
(YABC Blog Manager)
Comment your Top Ten choices below!!!