Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This is a book about second chances, and third and fourth etc. When Sam dies she gets the opportunity to relive the day she dies over and over again. You would think that she decides right away to right all her wrongs and become the girl she really wants to be. You couldn't be more wrong. It takes Sam a bit to pull it together and learn from her mistakes. I loved watching her grow throughout the story. Each morning when she wakes up and relives her day she learns something new about herself and the about the person she would like to be.

This was a unique story and not something that I have read before. You would think reading about a character reliving the same day over and over again would get old but it doesn't. Oliver does a very good job of showing you how Sam grows and also showing you different scenes that happened within that day. Sam and her friends are popular mean girls who you can't help but dislike. As the story goes on you end up pulling for Sam and wanting to see her succeed.

This book really makes you examine your life, the relationships you have with others and how you treat them. It is a book that I will read again many times to come. If you have not picked this one up I suggest you get to it ASAP!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account