Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This book had me completely absorbed after the first chapter. I would definitely recommend it.
Good Points
I requested this book for netgalley without reading the summary. I had just seen that a lot of people really loved this book, so I thought I should read it. Well, this normally is not the type of book I would enjoy. There was violence, sex scenes, cussing, all of which I do not appreciate in a book. However, this book was so good that it made all of that worth it. I probably would not let a young teen read this book, but it's great for older people I think.

The love Travis had for Abby was almost mind-blowing. They went through so much and their fights were like all out wars. There love surpassed it all though. They would not give up on each other. Travis changed his lifestyle completely just for Abby. That was sweet to see. It was kind of annoying how they loved each other one second, and hated each other the next. However, I think it was perfect for the story. They were both such passionate people that they fought or loved with that same passion.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account